In honor of SMT x FE, I will attempt to play all of the SMT and FE games

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. In honor of SMT x FE, I will attempt to play all of the SMT and FE games

User Info: -NotoriousLynx

-NotoriousLynx
4 years ago#1
In honor of SMT x FE, I will attempt to play all the games in both series. I've never played a FE game since its never interested me, but I've only played three SMT games -- SMT, Persona 3, Persona 4. I didn't get too far in SMT since its the most outdated, headache-inducing, and pretty hard game, but I'm going to stop being such a casual babby. I guess I will start with the first FE tonight and blogFAQs about it.

-NotoriousLynx
4 years ago#2
Welp, can't find a translated ROM of the first Fire Emblem or any of its remakes (probably not trying that hard), but I decided to begin with SMT: Strange Journey.

Anyway, just started Strange Journey. South Pole turned into a black hole concentration camp ran by Nazi Demons I guess. I gotta go in and investigate.

User Info: cb52211

cb52211
4 years ago#3
Strange Journey wasn't really my cup of tea. I'm more of a Nocturne/Digital Devil Saga fan. And good luck trying to beat Nocturne, especially if you're playing it without a strategy guide or walkthrough.

User Info: CaptainMoose

CaptainMoose
4 years ago#4
Nocturnes great, but I actually preferred St.range Journey. It had that classic SMT vibe to it.

-NotoriousLynx
4 years ago#5
cb52211 posted...
Strange Journey wasn't really my cup of tea. I'm more of a Nocturne/Digital Devil Saga fan. And good luck trying to beat Nocturne, especially if you're playing it without a strategy guide or walkthrough.

I can get Nocturne and Digital Devil Saga online for about $20 thankfully. I really want to play it.

CaptainMoose posted...
Nocturnes great, but I actually preferred St.range Journey. It had that classic SMT vibe to it.

I only just got into the black hole, but I can definitely see the classic elements in Strange Journey, having played SMT, mainly the allignment system for now.

-NotoriousLynx
4 years ago#6
OH SH- I just got the Demon Summoning Program. I frickin' love that thing.

I've also played Catherine, but I hardly doubt we will see any references to that in SMT x FE. And although Persona are perhaps the biggest SMT games right now, I wouldn't be surprised if we didn't see any references to that game as well. I think I heard that Persona doesn't have the SMT title in Japan.
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. In honor of SMT x FE, I will attempt to play all of the SMT and FE games

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived