The next GameFAQs contest is here! Sign in and enter a Best Year in Gaming bracket for a chance at a $1000 grand prize!

when can we play wii games on the gamepad

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. when can we play wii games on the gamepad

User Info: poisonrules56

poisonrules56
4 years ago#1
any chance of this

User Info: xXSmash_BrosXx

xXSmash_BrosXx
4 years ago#2
Have to pay $2 for that tho
NN ID: Zmazh9000

User Info: nintendo3000

nintendo3000
4 years ago#3
Wii games or Wii vc?
Karma hit 666 at 9/5/11
Fluttershy is BEST PONY!!!

poisonrules56
4 years ago#4
gladly i hate using that nunchuk

User Info: Stejpan

Stejpan
4 years ago#5
It will probably not happen in any official capacity, unless you could re-buying Wii titles re-formatted to run on the Wii U OS.
I sleep in a racing car, do you?

poisonrules56
4 years ago#6
wii games

User Info: Baha05

Baha05
4 years ago#7
Most likely never as that would require a lot more work, more so then it's worth doing.
"I think there will be a price drop at the latest by E3. I'd even bet my account on it." Icecreamdunwich on the Wii U

User Info: Reflex-Arc

Reflex-Arc
4 years ago#8
On the gamepad screen? With a very tiny stylus sized Wiimote?

They could call it a Weemote. The matching sized nunchuck dongle is a real pita to use, though...

User Info: darkjedilink

darkjedilink
4 years ago#9
You will never be able to put a Wii disc into your Wii U and play it with a GamePad or Wii U Pro Controller. This is no different than never being able to put a GameCube disc into a Wii and use a Wii Remote, Nunchuck, Classic Controller or Classic Controller Pro.
Gaming is like a pair of boobs - Sony and Microsoft fight over whos boobs look more realistic, while Nintendo is about having fun with them - Walkiethrougie

User Info: hellbringher

hellbringher
4 years ago#10
darkjedilink posted...
You will never be able to put a Wii disc into your Wii U and play it with a GamePad or Wii U Pro Controller. This is no different than never being able to put a GameCube disc into a Wii and use a Wii Remote, Nunchuck, Classic Controller or Classic Controller Pro.

Except you can use a classic pro controller to play Gamecube games on the Wii. Troll!
Known trolls --- AhnoldDood * baha05 * cloudstrife630 * P_A_N_D_A_M_A_N * nintendo_ken
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. when can we play wii games on the gamepad

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived