people complain about the lack of launch titles....

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. people complain about the lack of launch titles....

User Info: teamaquashock

teamaquashock
4 years ago#11
Very true.

Like, when I got my PS3, all I really got to play for the first few months were MotorStorm and maybe when Killzone came out, although I don't remember how many months afterwards that came in.

It took almost like, 3 years til a flood of good games came in, and I'm sure Wii U will be the same.
Palutena: "I really can't imagine you being in a "melee".
Pit: "That's because I wasn't -_-" 3DS Friend Code: 0430-9368-3384

User Info: _Sovereign_

_Sovereign_
4 years ago#12
shinra35800 posted...
it's not launch period anymore and still no games other than about 2 or 3 :P

Launch window is through March...they have releases scheduled up to May. However, Iwata did address this and apologized.

If it wasn't for the Blu-ray player, PS3 would've failed right at launch ( Heavenly Sword and Ridge Racer.....and people think the WiiU launch was bad?).

The 360 succeeded despite it's continuous shortcomings because it was the first HD console ( and I think people having a LIVE subscription helped there as well). It didn't really take off dramatically until Gears launched a year later??? Please correct if wrong.

N64 had 2 titles for 6 months
We impose order on the chaos of organic evolution. You exist because we allow it, and you will end because we demand it.
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. people complain about the lack of launch titles....

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived