Who is your favorite female Nintendo character and why do you like her?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. Who is your favorite female Nintendo character and why do you like her?

User Info: Model_Omega

Model_Omega
4 years ago#71
Samus, blows up planets and doesn't afraid of anything ('cept Ridley apparently)
Flak Jacket: Survive multiple rockets and grenades exploding by your feet, scratch from a knife to your shin insta-kills you, seems pretty legit.

User Info: EvilBeards

EvilBeards
4 years ago#72
They're all really awesome. Nintendo is great at this stuff, even though they've never been great at anti-aliasing.

User Info: Soeroah

Soeroah
4 years ago#73
Samus. Dat leota- uuuh,

Zelda. I do enjoy when she interacts with Link in some games and actually helps in some battles.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KQ9Km7WW2aE
Best console war summary ever. TL;DR version at 2:05.

User Info: Love-Wilcox

Love-Wilcox
4 years ago#74
This thread needs more Midna love. Never before has a character felt so fleshed out and well developed over the course of only one game.
Flow: 68
PSN: Love-Wilcox

User Info: AvatarOfBagan

4 years ago#75
Samus. Bravery is not being careless in the face of danger. Bravery is being scared crazy and continuing to fight anyway.
"Nonsense, Bagan cannot be defeated". - Aliens: Super Godzilla
Kool Frostbyte - XBL gamer tag.

User Info: kdognumba1

kdognumba1
4 years ago#76
Samus, because she's one of my favorite video game characters, because Metroid is my favorite Nintendo series, and because she's a space bounty hunter with an awesome suit.
backloggery: http://backloggery.com/kdog254 twitch: http://www.twitch.tv/kdognumba1
3DS: 1676-3698-5986 PSN: jotaroxtreme NID/XBL: kdog254 Steam: kdognumba1

User Info: NaitoOkami

NaitoOkami
4 years ago#77
strongo9 posted...
This topic has shown that many people here on GameFAQs are pedophiles.

Viridi, Toon Zelda, and Imp Midna? Seriously?

Since you don't seem to know what a pedophile is, I'll explain what the people here who like characters with young appearances or small statures are. These individuals are known to have what's called a lolita complex.

User Info: RoanZero

RoanZero
4 years ago#78
Mmm... this was a tough one, but i will say that Samus is my all time favortite, i have all ways admired her and i think she is the best game heroine ever.

Zelda is my second choice, especially her incarnation from Skyward Sword, i really loved her in both appearance and personality.

User Info: niels200683

niels200683
4 years ago#79
Alex Roivas. She's insane, so easier to trick into dating me.
I'm famous on Miiverse, you know.
-Curse all these sock-eating gnomes!-

User Info: Chaos_Kreature

Chaos_Kreature
4 years ago#80
Samus, because she's badass(and because I'd tap that too).
MHT: Zyzax MH3U: Hopefully the same, if not for some reason, TriforceKnight(also my NN id)
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. Who is your favorite female Nintendo character and why do you like her?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived