Why IGN is able to be used when the news is good but not bad

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. Why IGN is able to be used when the news is good but not bad

User Info: TheFallenPriest

TheFallenPriest
4 years ago#1
Its really simple.

*WARNING-POLITICAL REFERENCE INCOMING!*

Say I am a republican. I consider MSNBC to be biased, but fox news to be fair.
Say you are a democrat. You consider MSNBC to be fair, but fox news to be biased.

Easiest way to show me anything, is to show it from a source I think is fair, even if you dont like the source. Then I cant say that it is biased.

*END POLITICAL REFERENCE*

This is one of the most top reasons why fanboys are now showing the IGN article about the top 5 reasons the VC fee is fair. Even if they dont consider IGN to be a reputable source, it is considered a reputable source by those they are trying to persuade.

In case you missed it.

http://www.ign.com/articles/2013/01/26/5-reasons-wii-us-virtual-console-is-totally-fair
http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/631516-wii-u/64999261/728682650 Xeeh_Blitz says Wii U Controller Rattling is worse than XBox RROD, Troll status confirmed.

User Info: Enigma149

Enigma149
4 years ago#2
The difference here is that the trolls will consider IGN to be a biased source until they post another "Wii U is doomed" article, while Republicans, even when Fox News makes a rare positive comment about Obama, do not consider Fox News to be liberally biased (and vice-versa for the Democrats).
3DS:4897-5935-1924; NNID: CrimsonEnigma; PSN: CrimsonEnigma (not currently in use)
'If you think a system will make you look mature, you ain't mature' -squatch

User Info: StickMen1090

StickMen1090
4 years ago#3
they get posted either way
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. Why IGN is able to be used when the news is good but not bad

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived