Retro's New Game is Metroid Prime 4, No Doubts!

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. Retro's New Game is Metroid Prime 4, No Doubts!

User Info: habsalltheway33

habsalltheway33
4 years ago#1
Watch this around 2:30.......http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7-pN7157gyQ Notice how Reggie randomly brings up Metroid Prime turning 10 years old; a game that is supposedly dead; why would he bring it up? Obvious subtle hint. Metroid Prime 4 Confirmed!

User Info: ArturiaZwei

ArturiaZwei
4 years ago#2
I wonder if i'll be able to play as Zero Suit Samus this time around for a bit of faster paced melee combat with a pistol whip.

I think I'd enjoy that... for the mechanics!! For the mechanics...

User Info: lowuw

lowuw
4 years ago#3
I think Retro is probably working on Metroid. I Think there was a rumor that the game targeted an older audience and Metroid is the one series that can be made for an older age group. I like Metroid, but I'd rather see Star Fox.

User Info: liquidleonx3

liquidleonx3
4 years ago#4
lowuw posted...
I think Retro is probably working on Metroid. I Think there was a rumor that the game targeted an older audience and Metroid is the one series that can be made for an older age group. I like Metroid, but I'd rather see Star Fox.

**** YES.
{-Official Eight Gates Lee of Everywhere}
I'm waiting for IGN's review. I grew up with it so they're the only reviewers I trust. - HappyUnicorn101

User Info: ADHDguitar

ADHDguitar
4 years ago#5
I'd rather have Star Fox first.
Still waiting for Diddy Kong Racing 2

User Info: P_A_N_D_A_M_A_N

P_A_N_D_A_M_A_N
4 years ago#6
No.
NNID: Ko-san
Currently Playing: Zelda2, Muramasa, One Piece

User Info: Oni_Taedo

Oni_Taedo
4 years ago#7
I'd rather a Metroid reboot with Laura Bailey as the voice of Samus.

You know, I liked that Other M tried to make other characters relevant to the story.
If only they weren't all boring as water soup.

Also, I'm starting to think they might be doing the next Zelda.
I wouldn't mind EAD doing the writing for the next Zelda, while Retro takes some cues from God Hand on how to do proper melee combat.
TvC Friend Code: 4598-2098-0537
Hit me up for a match, always looking for new sparring partners.

User Info: Banjo2553

Banjo2553
4 years ago#8
If another Metroid Prime is made, I hope it strays away from Phazon and Dark Samus like Prime 3 intended. Though personally I'd like to see a different type of Metroid game. Maybe Other M-style, done right. I definitely wouldn't mind another 2D one though.
Come see my game collection: http://www.backloggery.com/bakonbitz

User Info: Hozama

Hozama
4 years ago#9
While I'd like another Metroid game, there are some older series like F-Zero and Starfox that need some loving more.

User Info: leopoldshark

leopoldshark
4 years ago#10
If they do, I hope Retro will get around to adding the ship combat that they had planned for Prime 3 as well. It would also be neat to use the Gamepad as the different visors.
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. Retro's New Game is Metroid Prime 4, No Doubts!

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived