Would you trade Bayonetta 2 for an exclusive Ni no Kuni?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. Would you trade Bayonetta 2 for an exclusive Ni no Kuni?

User Info: Bancario51

Bancario51
4 years ago#1
Like say it was the other way around, and you had the power to decide fate itself!
Claiming to be an official ____ of a board is officially dumb
If you agree to be my wangdingo, quote my level and karma~

User Info: DarthFloaty

DarthFloaty
4 years ago#2
Um... I like both genres. Guess it depends on how much play time both are worth in the end, including replay value.

User Info: jwillenn

jwillenn
4 years ago#3
no sir

actually, there's nothing I can think of coming to the PS3 or 360 I'd give up Bayonetta 2 for. Bayonetta sits WITH Galaxy and Super Street Fighter IV as top of the generation.

User Info: ArturiaZwei

ArturiaZwei
4 years ago#4
Don't get me wrong, I like uniqueness, but Im done playing as kids and their furry animal helpers.

That's why i'm glad Pokemon switched to teens.

<< ... Wait does that sound wrong?

User Info: Soanevalcke6

Soanevalcke6
4 years ago#5
No because I'm going to buy Ni no Kuni on my PS3. I would rather a fast-paced beat 'em up like Bayonetta come out on a system that can actually handle it without frame drops (Wii U)
They made a moon base to survey my standards but they have yet to make visual contact.
PSN/NNID/Steam: Soanevalcke6 // http://www.backloggery.com/soanevalcke6

User Info: DarkAdonis123

DarkAdonis123
4 years ago#6
I would trade. To me having an exclusive sequel to a game that sold poorly isn't anything to be excited about.

Hell, I'd even trade Bayonetta 2 for the chance to get a AAA multi-plat game ported to Wii U.
If Platinum was HAND drawn, she'd be on paper, fool. This is a video game. They just made her on screen, no "drawing" involved -Delano7 on BlazBlue

User Info: MrBanballow

MrBanballow
4 years ago#7
No.
Not changing this sig until Another Code R (Wii) is announced for the US.
Started: October 5, 2008

User Info: alacer807

alacer807
4 years ago#8
I probably would.
"If you have an all seeing eye, why can't you see pandora's location?"
"Because of my slightly botched laser eye surgery..."

User Info: ZvolTx

ZvolTx
4 years ago#9
No.
If you believe in Jesus Christ, have accepted Him as your Lord and Savior, and are 100% proud of it, put this in your sig.
http://i50.tinypic.com/344dpwn.jpg

User Info: -NotoriousLynx

-NotoriousLynx
4 years ago#10
I don't really care. I got all the consoles. I'll probably keep Bayonetta 2 so Nintendo has closer ties with Platinum Games instead of Level-5. Level-5 can go ahead and be buddy-buddy with Sony if that means we can finally get Dark Cloud 3.
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. Would you trade Bayonetta 2 for an exclusive Ni no Kuni?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived