Any chance that

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. Any chance that

User Info: FireFlower16

FireFlower16
4 years ago#1
Earthbound will be released in Europe/NA? Since Japan is getting it for .30, do you think we'll get it too? I know I would.
Don't make up excuses when I beat you in a game just because I am a girl...

User Info: diggyfresh

diggyfresh
4 years ago#2
FireFlower16 posted...
Earthbound will be released in Europe/NA? Since Japan is getting it for .30, do you think we'll get it too? I know I would.

is the game in Japanese?
Currently playing: ZombiU, RE: Revelation, & Xenoblade

User Info: TCaC04

TCaC04
4 years ago#3
diggyfresh posted...
FireFlower16 posted...

is the game in Japanese?

Hopefully we'll get it over here. I know there are thousands that would download it.
PSN: AZ_Killstreak_4
NNID: AZ_Commando_4

diggyfresh
4 years ago#4
TCaC04 posted...
diggyfresh posted...
FireFlower16 posted...

is the game in Japanese?

Hopefully we'll get it over here. I know there are thousands that would download it.

i'll play it if it's in english

User Info: Shadowbird_RH

Shadowbird_RH
4 years ago#5
It was released in English on the SNES back in the day, so yeah, it's in English. The game has a vocal cult following, but Nintendo seems hellbent on refusing release. Saying that thousands would download it sounds to me like an understatement. I know I'd buy it, 30 cents or full price.
Surrender and I will destroy you peacefully.
R.E.G.I.S. mk5 - Megas XLR

diggyfresh
4 years ago#6
Shadowbird_RH posted...
It was released in English on the SNES back in the day, so yeah, it's in English. The game has a vocal cult following, but Nintendo seems hellbent on refusing release. Saying that thousands would download it sounds to me like an understatement. I know I'd buy it, 30 cents or full price.

I know it was in English then, I played it on the SNES. but I doubt they'll release it in japan in English.

User Info: FireFlower16

FireFlower16
4 years ago#7
diggyfresh posted...
Shadowbird_RH posted...

I know it was in English then, I played it on the SNES. but I doubt they'll release it in japan in English.

It'll be in Japanese most likely.
Don't make up excuses when I beat you in a game just because I am a girl...

User Info: Evil_Gogeta

Evil_Gogeta
4 years ago#8
I`m pretty sure you`re getting Punch-out on the same time us in Japan are getting Mother 2.
PSN/Wii U: GuiltyPersona Official Foreign JoJo no Kimyou na Bouken #1 Fan
Playing: (PS3) Shin Hokuto Musou, Sora no Kiseki FC Kai (WiiU) MH3GHD, Sangokushi 12.

User Info: TCaC04

TCaC04
4 years ago#9
Evil_Gogeta posted...
I`m pretty sure you`re getting Punch-out on the same time us in Japan are getting Mother 2.

Evil_Gogeta, we know that we're getting Punchout. We were wondering if Nintendo would ever release Earthbound in Europe/NA after the trials are up. like for full price to download via Wii U Virtual Console.
PSN: AZ_Killstreak_4
NNID: AZ_Commando_4
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. Any chance that

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived