What was your first Nintendo home console?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. What was your first Nintendo home console?

User Info: digiblaster

digiblaster
4 years ago#11
My first handheld was a GBC, and I've owned every handheld and/or revision since then, with the exception of the DSi/XL, and the 3DS XL (which I may be getting soon).

As for consoles, I never really played home consoles as a child. When I was about 10 I got a PS2 for Christmas, and a short while later I got a GameCube - my first Nintendo console, and the first games machine I ever bought for myself. I've since owned the Wii and Wii U.

Now that I'm working though, I've got a little extra income, and I'll hopefully be able to find a NES/SNES/N64, or at least be able to play those games through Virtual Console; there are so many games I wish I'd had the chance to experience as a child.

User Info: Darkeep12

Darkeep12
4 years ago#12
N64. Before that, I had a Sega Mega Drive (aka, Genesis). Then I got a Game Boy Color, and switched to Nintendo in home consoles as well.
PSN/Steam Id (It's the same): Darkeeper

User Info: croy3

croy3
4 years ago#13
WII, 17yrs old now. Friends has gamecube though. Probably sunk a good 50-60+ hours into GC games before I had a wii.
The cream of Icehawk fanboyism.

User Info: _Sovereign_

_Sovereign_
4 years ago#14
NES here and been a fan since....
We impose order on the chaos of organic evolution. You exist because we allow it, and you will end because we demand it.

User Info: Hello10000

Hello10000
4 years ago#15
N64.

Pokemon Stadium.
Pokemon Snap.
Paper Mario.
Mario 64.
Mario Kart.
LOZ: Ocarina of Time.
Super Smash Brothers.
Bomberman.
Mario Party.

Good times.
[This signature was deleted at the request of Kingler]
Pokemon White FC: 0519 6470 0040 Name: Ash

User Info: Tsutarja495

Tsutarja495
4 years ago#16
NES. It was the only one I didn't buy myself at launch, my mom bought it for me a few years in for Christmas.

User Info: TrueKirby

TrueKirby
4 years ago#17
NES, well my parents and my brother owned it before I was born soooooo, but the first one I really got into was the N64.
I still remember that video.
A NINTENDO SIXTY FOOOOOOOOOOOOOOUUUURRR!!
I had a bowl of milk for breakfast. Without any milk. People who agree:1 People who don't agree:0

User Info: BeanBeanKingdom

BeanBeanKingdom
4 years ago#18
N64. Man, people in this topic are old-school. :O
Had a Street Fighter signature for four years, but Crapcom doesn't deserve such recognition anymore.

User Info: blm03v

blm03v
4 years ago#19
SNES, but I got an NES about two years after that.

User Info: Virus66

Virus66
4 years ago#20
I've owned them all, starting with the NES. I still remember playing Mario Bros 1 and 3 over and over again.
PSN: JVir NNID: Jayvir
These days, all the kids are playing M rated games while the adults are lining up for Pokemon. Which game is a kid's game now?
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. What was your first Nintendo home console?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived