Is there a possibility of a different Deluxe bundle?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. Is there a possibility of a different Deluxe bundle?

User Info: Ccroybb

Ccroybb
4 years ago#1
Wanting a Wii U now thanks to that Monolith Soft game. If I could get a Deluxe bundle with a game that's more interesting than Nintendoland, such as Monster Hunter or Rayman, then I'd be more interested in getting one sooner.

User Info: promo123

promo123
4 years ago#2
Nintendo Land is incredible, I promise you won't regret getting it if you do.
Everybody's havin' a good time with Poppy Bros!

User Info: Reflex-Arc

Reflex-Arc
4 years ago#3
It's entirely possible, but rather unlikely at least for a while. I also wouldn't be so quick to discount Nintendoland as a worthless pack-in, though. I thought it was going to be trash, but it's quickly become one of my go-to titles for quick pick up and play game sessions. Good stuff, Maynard.

Ccroybb
4 years ago#4
I don't want to sound insulting, but Nintendoland is in the bottom of my priorities concerning Wii U games. I'd almost rather get the Basic bundle.

User Info: promo123

promo123
4 years ago#5
Even if you don't think you'll play Nintendo Land much, it's a great game to have in your library if you have any friends over. It's lots of fun with friends. Besides that, the Deluxe bundle is well worth the extra $50 even without Nintendo Land.
Everybody's havin' a good time with Poppy Bros!

User Info: MD1500

MD1500
4 years ago#6
Nintendoland is awesome. Don't let that terrible E3 put you off.

Ccroybb
4 years ago#7
promo123 posted...
Even if you don't think you'll play Nintendo Land much, it's a great game to have in your library if you have any friends over. It's lots of fun with friends. Besides that, the Deluxe bundle is well worth the extra $50 even without Nintendo Land.

Seriously? What is it that makes the Deluxe so much better, even without a game?

User Info: AhnoldDood

AhnoldDood
4 years ago#8
Ccroybb posted...
promo123 posted...

Seriously? What is it that makes the Deluxe so much better, even without a game?

Stands, Deluxe Promotion, its in black. While saying that is worth $50 without the game is an exaggeration, the general idea is not.

User Info: Reflex-Arc

Reflex-Arc
4 years ago#9
The charging cradle is nice, as is the additional internal storage. I rather enjoy the piano black finish despite it's inherent ability to show off dust and fingerprints.

User Info: Citan22

Citan22
4 years ago#10
my launch deluxe came with NSMBU.. well, it came with NintendoLand but i sold it on ebay for $45 and bought Mario for $43. once i registered my Wii U, it assumed i actually played NintendoLand and gave me 60 club nintendo points.. nice.

incidentally, i got ZombiU for free.. well, actually i got NSMBU for free from Old Navy, and then exchanged it at walmart without a receipt.. niiice.
NNID: BONEPILL
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. Is there a possibility of a different Deluxe bundle?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived