Nintendo Fans I Found To Be The Least Knowledgeable Gamers

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. Nintendo Fans I Found To Be The Least Knowledgeable Gamers

User Info: DarthFloaty

DarthFloaty
4 years ago#11
RomanBlade00 posted...
Gencoil posted...
So you talked to one guy and now suddenly every hardcore Nintendo fan is like this.

I've been around this site for a while.

Gamefaqs = Small reference pool. The vast majority of gamers in general probably never come here.

User Info: NintendoGamer83

NintendoGamer83
4 years ago#12
RomanBlade00 posted...
Gencoil posted...
So you talked to one guy and now suddenly every hardcore Nintendo fan is like this.

I've been around this site for a while.

I know at least 1 Sony fan on this site that knows nothing about Nintendo or its games... but i wont make the claim ALL Sony fans are like that...
Dog posted: I know I have bias...
http://img.gamefaqs.net/screens/1/9/b/gfs_75574_2_16.jpg

User Info: xoftheuniverse

xoftheuniverse
4 years ago#13
In all fairness besides Sonic games, and maybe like Altered Beast, Forgotten Worlds, and uhh... (hmm I hated Golden Axe) what classics are you talking about?
Sex is good, 3DS is better.
My gaming videos => http://www.youtube.com/user/xoftheuniverse

User Info: RomanBlade00

RomanBlade00
4 years ago#14
xoftheuniverse posted...
In all fairness besides Sonic games, and maybe like Altered Beast, Forgotten Worlds, and uhh... (hmm I hated Golden Axe) what classics are you talking about?

Classics for Genesis/Mega Drive, Saturn and Dreamcast. There are too many to name. That's a really small list of games you have listed there, Nintendo fan...
PSN: romanblade86

User Info: AwayFromHere

AwayFromHere
4 years ago#15
The Ooze was an awesome game.
You are hallucinating. Seek help immediately.

User Info: tuznecote

tuznecote
4 years ago#16
They do seem to not have a bloody clue. Anyway I was a SEGA fanatic but I was generally obsessed about everything hence my almost encyclopaedic knowledge of gaming since the early 90s. I am female btw.

User Info: RomanBlade00

RomanBlade00
4 years ago#17
tuznecote posted...
They do seem to not have a bloody clue. Anyway I was a SEGA fanatic but I was generally obsessed about everything hence my almost encyclopaedic knowledge of gaming since the early 90s. I am female btw.

Are you hot?

Also, The Ooze? Really? Out of all the games for Genesis/Mega Drive that's what you list? This topic is proving my point exactly.
PSN: romanblade86

User Info: TediousMatt

TediousMatt
4 years ago#18
RomanBlade00 posted...
xoftheuniverse posted...

Classics for Genesis/Mega Drive, Saturn and Dreamcast. There are too many to name. That's a really small list of games you have listed there, Nintendo fan...

I like how you forgot the Sega Master System. The one with all the games he mentioned...

I also like how he is ignorant for mentioning a handful of twenty year old games, while you add nothing to the discussion. Just throwing insults around. Maturity at its best.

User Info: Gencoil

Gencoil
4 years ago#19
xoftheuniverse posted...

Contra Hard Corps, Gunstar Heroes, ToeJam & Earl, Streets of Rage, Rocket Knight Adventures, Thunder Force IV, Castle of Illusion, Alien Soldier, Castlevania: Bloodlines.
www.klustr.net || http://passid.ca/recoil || Xbox LIVE: Nitesoul || PSN: Gencoil || NNID: Recoil

User Info: MotiJr

MotiJr
4 years ago#20
I found the same thing with Sony fans. They refuse to try anything animated or brightly coloured unless it's winning awards and getting great reviews, on a PS system. They're the worst of the fans and have contribute much to the decline in gaming quality. Can't blame only them though, Microsoft fans had a part to play too. With Sony fans, they just stik their fingers in their ears and start shouting 'lalalalalalalalalalalalalalalala' until you realise they have a mental problem and walk away.
Fanboys are a cancer to gaming but Sony fanboys are a particularly aggressive and repulsive form.
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. Nintendo Fans I Found To Be The Least Knowledgeable Gamers

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived