Anyone bought the Hyrule Historia book?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. Anyone bought the Hyrule Historia book?

User Info: monkeyspoon

monkeyspoon
4 years ago#1
Amazon uk has them is stock. Mine has been despatched. I like the Zelda series so the book should be good.
PSN ID: monkeyspoon, XBL ID: monkeyspoon, Nintendo Network ID: monkeyspoon "I own the Vita and hate it" ShadowfxD2 (but still trolls the vita board)

User Info: cucumberking

cucumberking
4 years ago#2
It's OUT!!!??? *heads to amazon*

User Info: pakathecat

pakathecat
4 years ago#3
Yep, just ordered it this morning. :-) Amazon has it for a good bit less than Gamestop lists it for, btw.
(message deleted)

User Info: DeathSnipe777

DeathSnipe777
4 years ago#5
I had a limited edition pre-ordered as soon as Barnes & Noble had them available, but they canceled my order in December and never notified me. I'll buy the regular edition sometime.
3DS FC: 3609-1047-7032
Steam / PSN / NNID: Marlouchu

User Info: wingo84

wingo84
4 years ago#6
Should be receiving my this week sometime...
NNID - Wingo84
Currently playing: Darksiders 2, ZombiU Survival

User Info: Gencoil

Gencoil
4 years ago#7
trenken posted...
I "acquired" a PDF version of it. I was not going to spend money on something that just has info that I can find on google in 5 seconds.

You have fun with your little PDF file while I get this cool book that I can proudly keep on my shelf: http://www.darkhorse.com/Blog/1195/hyrule-historia-limited-edition
www.klustr.net || http://passid.ca/recoil || Xbox LIVE: Nitesoul || PSN: Gencoil || NNID: Recoil

User Info: Nitty2580

Nitty2580
4 years ago#8
Mine is being delivered today
Panasonic 65VT30, Pioneer Elite SC-35, Definitive Technology Mythos Ones fronts/surrounds, Eight center channel, Gem XL rears / Pioneer 500M w/ISF, Oppo BDP93

User Info: Dark_Link92

Dark_Link92
4 years ago#9
Really? Mine says it won't dispatch until the 8th of February and no shops in my crappy town are selling it.
Edit: That's a lie- Waterstones are getting ONE copy and selling it for 26!
Pokemon Black- FC: 0003 3185 8262
Monster Hunter Tri, ID:71YAXZ -EU Server!

User Info: ARsignal11

ARsignal11
4 years ago#10
trenken posted...
I "acquired" a PDF version of it. I was not going to spend money on something that just has info that I can find on google in 5 seconds.

And people wonder why companies either keep going out of business or don't localize things from Japan.
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. Anyone bought the Hyrule Historia book?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived