Lifetime Xbox 360 sales are set to pass lifetime Wii sales in the UK

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
This topic contains spoilers - you can click, tap, or highlight to reveal them
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. Lifetime Xbox 360 sales are set to pass lifetime Wii sales in the UK

User Info: Megagunstarman

Megagunstarman
4 years ago#11
Rainswept posted...
Definitely reenforces who has the momentum going into the next gen.

Software sells hardware. Not some imaginary brand momentum.
I'm not changing this until a new Jet Set Radio is announced. Started 10/13/11

User Info: Icecreamdunwich

Icecreamdunwich
4 years ago#12
Damn, wonder how long before the Wii loses in the long run in all countries.

User Info: Nice_Kirbyfan9

Nice_Kirbyfan9
4 years ago#13
Rainswept posted...

That would be the Wii, with 20 million more sales than 360 or PS3. lol

With that momentum the Wii U's poor sales are even more surprising.
If you disagree with the views expressed in this post, feel free to put me on ignore.
http://i46.tinypic.com/b83ehv.gif

User Info: Baha05

Baha05
4 years ago#14
Icecreamdunwich posted...
Damn, wonder how long before the Wii loses in the long run in all countries.

PS2 exist, just saying in the long run it doesn't matter.
"I think there will be a price drop at the latest by E3. I'd even bet my account on it." Icecreamdunwich on the Wii U

User Info: ADHDguitar

ADHDguitar
4 years ago#15
Nice_Kirbyfan9 posted...
Troll.

Oh, I believe you, but when you come in going,

"LOL teh Xbox is gonna sell more than the Wii and you fanboys are gonna deny it because ural deloosional,"

people are going to respond negatively. Stop talking troll. Post this in the Xbox board. Jeez.

It is related to the wii u. If that bothers you, you didnt have to enter the topic.

You can create the topic, but you're purposely trying to provoke a negative response.
Still waiting for Diddy Kong Racing 2

User Info: ElectricMole

ElectricMole
4 years ago#16
Its okay, since its the xbox.
NinNetID: ElectricMole, PSN: kronekodow7188

User Info: tuznecote

tuznecote
4 years ago#17
It doesn't count. Xbox systems red ringed and everyone must of at last bought 3 in their lives also Xbox has dumb unique versions so thats probably some fanboy buying more than one system.

******* hate that system. It single handedly made me want this generation to end quick so I can wash the bad taste of red ring out my mouth*.

Btw I am not a Nintendo fangirl I just hate the what microsoft put me through. That is why I shifted over to PS3 and almost never switch that pile of **** o-ITS NOTHING BUT BLOODY ADVERTS! Why is it when I turn that system on its just bullcrap about the latest film?! That is not why I bought the system! Anyway thats my ran..I MEAN WHERE IS THE GAMES LIST!? Where is it!? It keeps moving like the friggin biscuit section in Tescos! Piss off.

Fast update system though.

*yhuk yhuk

User Info: Baha05

Baha05
4 years ago#18
tuznecote posted...
It doesn't count. Xbox systems red ringed and everyone must of at last bought 3 in their lives also Xbox has dumb unique versions so thats probably some fanboy buying more than one system.

******* hate that system. It single handedly made me want this generation to end quick so I can wash the bad taste of red ring out my mouth*.

Btw I am not a Nintendo fangirl I just hate the what microsoft put me through. That is why I shifted over to PS3 and almost never switch that pile of **** o-ITS NOTHING BUT BLOODY ADVERTS! Why is it when I turn that system on its just bullcrap about the latest film?! That is not why I bought the system! Anyway thats my ran..I MEAN WHERE IS THE GAMES LIST!? Where is it!? It keeps moving like the friggin biscuit section in Tescos! Piss off.

Fast update system though.

*yhuk yhuk

Sound like a hater too me, while RROD was an issue they did solve it and there were ways to have it fixed for free under warranty.
"I think there will be a price drop at the latest by E3. I'd even bet my account on it." Icecreamdunwich on the Wii U

User Info: StickMen1090

StickMen1090
4 years ago#19
Nice_Kirbyfan9 posted...
Rainswept posted...

That would be the Wii, with 20 million more sales than 360 or PS3. lol

With that momentum the Wii U's poor sales are even more surprising.

they are 2 different consoles sales dont depend on each other or the PS3 would sell amazing at launch

User Info: link5003

link5003
4 years ago#20
Most people bought more than one 360, and that's because their original ones break. So much for quality products. Even still, if the 360 outsells the Wii it's because the 360 will have been because it has been out longer and will continue past the Wii's expiration date so to speak.
3DS Friend Code: 1461 - 6679 - 3387
Please PM me with your Friend Code if this is not a FC thread and I'll do my best to add you.
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. Lifetime Xbox 360 sales are set to pass lifetime Wii sales in the UK

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived