The next GameFAQs contest is here! Sign in and enter a Best Year in Gaming bracket for a chance at a $1000 grand prize!

If the Wii U gets a price drop

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. If the Wii U gets a price drop

User Info: TheProphecies05

TheProphecies05
4 years ago#1
Which I expect it doesnt!!!

Do you believe they will have a program similar to the 3ds' Ambassador Program?

User Info: abbyhitter

abbyhitter
4 years ago#2
I'm waiting on a price drop to get one. All the games will still be there when I eventually get one, so I'm not worried about the length of time until we get a price drop.
abbyhaxxor<3
I always rush here to tell GameFAQs my problems!

User Info: Gencoil

Gencoil
4 years ago#3
I wouldn't mind an ambassador program, but I'm not gonna be butthurt if we don't get it.
www.klustr.net || http://passid.ca/recoil || Xbox LIVE: Nitesoul || PSN: Gencoil || NNID: Recoil

User Info: BeerOnTap

BeerOnTap
4 years ago#4
If they drop price, but don't offer an ambassador program, think of all the people who will rage on here saying "herp that's it I'm selling my Wii u and I'm done with Nintendo deep".

User Info: trenken

trenken
4 years ago#5
That hinges on when they drop it. The 3DS had a very large price drop not too long after launch, which really was a little cruel to the early adopters. It wasnt a $20 price drop.

For this, if they decided they need to spark sales again and drop it, I think that would happen closer to next holiday, and in that case they wouldnt feel a need to owe us anything.
WiiU | CygnusZero ///// 3DS | 1504-5688-7256
PS3 | CygnusZero

User Info: SmashBro25

SmashBro25
4 years ago#6
The 30 cents deal on VC games is somewhat of an ambassador program for early adopters, I suppose, but it wouldn't mind a few other freebies if the Wii U does get a price drop. If there is one, I would expect it at the end of 2013 in time for the holidays and the competition, but I would only expect one if the 720 and PS4 are very competitively priced.
Check out Pokemon - The Abridged Series at:
http://www.youtube.com/RocketsUnderground

User Info: Jackal

Jackal
4 years ago#7
I was hoping for one by the time Monster Hunter came out. I don't think it's going to happen now. I'll have to pay full price. That makes me sad. =(
PSN: Jackal-5, XBox: Jackal 55 (No, I don't have a 360)
EVE Online: Jonak
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. If the Wii U gets a price drop

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived