Wii U is on life support ......in Japan

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. Wii U is on life support ......in Japan

User Info: -Damien-

-Damien-
4 years ago#1
selling below 15K per week, and no big games in sight in the near future

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=510733

User Info: laxnd23

laxnd23
4 years ago#2
I wouldn't say life support, considering this time period is historically terrible for game sales. Also, the Wii U is getting the major releases come March.
xbox gamertag: lonewolfnd 3DS Friend Code: 3136-6624-4823 Official XboxLover of the KDF

User Info: Icecreamdunwich

Icecreamdunwich
4 years ago#3
Isn't golden week soon?
Sent from my iPhone via PowerFAQs 1.10

User Info: Zato Infinite

Zato Infinite
4 years ago#4
As much as I'm not into Nintendo's first party titles, they do have a very strong following and with the line up they have set up for the next few months I don't think anybody here has anything to worry about.

laxnd23
4 years ago#5
Icecreamdunwich posted...
Isn't golden week soon?

That's in April-May, which is right when the releases for Wii U are suspected to pick up.
xbox gamertag: lonewolfnd 3DS Friend Code: 3136-6624-4823 Official XboxLover of the KDF

User Info: -Damien-

-Damien-
4 years ago#6
Zato Infinite posted...
As much as I'm not into Nintendo's first party titles, they do have a very strong following and with the line up they have set up for the next few months I don't think anybody here has anything to worry about.

lol

what's this line-up in the next few months you're talking about

User Info: Ho_Li_Pu

Ho_Li_Pu
4 years ago#7
It's only been out in Japan for 55 days. Way too soon to claim it's on life support.
http://i.imgur.com/R5sfZ.jpg

User Info: Icecreamdunwich

Icecreamdunwich
4 years ago#8
laxnd23 posted...
Isn't golden week soon?

That's in April-May, which is right when the releases for Wii U are suspected to pick up.

Sure hope so, this thing is flopping hard.
Sent from my iPhone via PowerFAQs 1.10

User Info: Virus66

Virus66
4 years ago#9
TC knows nothing about sales patterns. This point in the year is terrible for sales. Every retail outlet suffers. Once Spring comes around, sales pick up.
PSN: JVir NNID: Jayvir
These days, all the kids are playing M rated games while the adults are lining up for Pokemon. Which game is a kid's game now?

laxnd23
4 years ago#10
laxnd23 posted...
Isn't golden week soon?

Sure hope so, this thing is flopping hard.

No no no lol. It isn't flopping hard. It's selling well for a system that is having few releases. Also, it's a normal gaming drought period right now. Further, 3 million Wii U's sold in 2 months is not flopping at all.
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. Wii U is on life support ......in Japan

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived