Mario should guest star in an F-Zero game

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. Mario should guest star in an F-Zero game

User Info: GloryChaos

GloryChaos
4 years ago#1
That way, we'd actually have a decent shot at getting another F-Zero game. It would sell just as well as Mario kart does. Looking at a portion of the Mario kart fandom, all they care about are character rosters. So it's not like they'll be heavily affected by their favorite characters being in a different game. They'll buy it anyway. Everyone wins.

...Yes, I am being spiteful. Mario Kart and F-Zero are two different games. I'm just mad we most likely won't be getting another F-Zero game at all. The worst part is that I can't really get mad at Nintendo either. New Super Mario Bros. 2 and New Super Mario Bros. U sold higher than the likes of Kid Icarus uprising. I'm in the minority here in wishing for another F-Zero game.

People say Nintendo has betrayed the fans. In reality, they're just giving the majority of the fanbase exactly what they want. There's...there's nothing wrong with that, I guess...;_;
Brawl FC - 1332 8069 6690
"Gravity Rush is 1458 Mb the 58 Mb should more then cover the missions/dialog/character models" - Demondog666

User Info: NintendoGamer83

NintendoGamer83
4 years ago#2
http://fzero.wikia.com/wiki/Mr._EAD
Dog posted: I know I have bias...
http://img.gamefaqs.net/screens/1/9/b/gfs_75574_2_16.jpg

GloryChaos
4 years ago#3
I know. But it's just not the same. Besides, James McCloud was a much better reference than him.
"Gravity Rush is 1458 Mb the 58 Mb should more then cover the missions/dialog/character models" - Demondog666

GloryChaos
4 years ago#4
Bump
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. Mario should guest star in an F-Zero game

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived