Maybe they should call it Yarnshi land

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. Maybe they should call it Yarnshi land

User Info: FlyinTonite

FlyinTonite
4 years ago#1
Cause, ya know, made of yarn... bad joke sowwie. (Not sowwie enough to spell it right though :P)

I don't see how people could have qualms with the visual style, aesthetically, it's gorgeous.
Apathetic since I don't care when.
i7 3770s @ 3.1ghz, asus gtx 660, gskill ripjaws 8 gb, ASUS|P8B75-V R, ocz 700w psu, 1.5 tb seagate hdd

User Info: GigantLuffy

GigantLuffy
4 years ago#2
Stop being such a troll please. If you don't stop, then I'll slay you with my level 120 paladin.
"STRANGE ISN'T IT" - Sonikku za Hejjihoggu
UnOfficial Getter Robo of anything ever

FlyinTonite
4 years ago#3
GigantLuffy posted...
Stop being such a troll please. If you don't stop, then I'll slay you with my level 120 paladin.

It was just a joke, no need for the paladins to come out now? XD
i7 3770s @ 3.1ghz, asus gtx 660, gskill ripjaws 8 gb, ASUS|P8B75-V R, ocz 700w psu, 1.5 tb seagate hdd

GigantLuffy
4 years ago#4
FlyinTonite posted...
GigantLuffy posted...

No, because anyone who steps into this board becomes a troll. If I summon my Paladin, then I would have to remake because he'd turn into a troll.

FlyinTonite
4 years ago#5
GigantLuffy posted...
FlyinTonite posted...
GigantLuffy posted...

No, because anyone who steps into this board becomes a troll. If I summon my Paladin, then I would have to remake because he'd turn into a troll.

But since you stepped into this board, you must be a troll. Therefore, if a paladin takes orders from a troll, he too is a troll. If he then turns into a troll, he'd be a troll that trolls other trolls. The nintendo defense paladin?

GigantLuffy
4 years ago#6
FlyinTonite posted...
GigantLuffy posted...
FlyinTonite posted...
GigantLuffy posted...

But since you stepped into this board, you must be a troll. Therefore, if a paladin takes orders from a troll, he too is a troll. If he then turns into a troll, he'd be a troll that trolls other trolls. The nintendo defense paladin?

Exactly! LOL @ Nintendo Defense Paladin. That's only a myth.

User Info: DarthFloaty

DarthFloaty
4 years ago#7
I'll buy it instantly (possibly preorder, we'll see) anyway, so Yarnshi sounds good to me!

Ooooooor. Or!

They could make a bad guy Yoshi called Yarnshi! :D

... Not much better, is it?

User Info: Icecreamdunwich

Icecreamdunwich
4 years ago#8
Do people actually like this Yarn style? It's awful, reminds me of indie games that have to use gimmicks to sell.

User Info: DarthFloaty

DarthFloaty
4 years ago#9
Icecreamdunwich posted...
Do people actually like this Yarn style? It's awful, reminds me of indie games that have to use gimmicks to sell.

Yep. I do. I think it looks nice and the way it was used in KEY was very interesting a different. Didn't love that game, but the visuals were a plus.

And this one looks about x3,000 better, graphically speaking.

FlyinTonite
4 years ago#10
Bump for parodies!!!

Idk why I'm even bumping this topic lol.
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. Maybe they should call it Yarnshi land

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived