Does anybody actually "mains" Nintendo consoles?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. Does anybody actually "mains" Nintendo consoles?

User Info: rockymin

rockymin
4 years ago#11
lolno. I haven't "mained" a Nintendo console since SNES, when I didn't buy multiple consoles in a gen.
"you cant call it piracy if they wont sell it to you in the first place." -Fallenswords
FCs, PSN and Gamertag in profile

User Info: Gencoil

Gencoil
4 years ago#12
I don't really "main" any console, I try to give my PS3, Xbox 360 and Wii U equal attention. But I'm a sucker for Nintendo stuff, so I do tend to spend a little more time with their consoles. When it comes to handhelds Nintendo is my one choice, though.
www.klustr.net || http://passid.ca/recoil || Xbox LIVE: Nitesoul || PSN: Gencoil || NNID: Recoil

User Info: Dark_Link92

Dark_Link92
4 years ago#13
I mained GC with my PS2 getting occasional use. And since then I've been using primarily my Nintendo consoles with my semi-competent PC on the side.
Pokemon Black- FC: 0003 3185 8262
Monster Hunter Tri, ID:71YAXZ -EU Server!

User Info: wskingws

wskingws
4 years ago#14
Sweeper09 posted...
I don't really have a "main".

I have all the exclusives that are interesting to me on each console (PS3, 360, Wii, Wii U). Every other game I get I wait to see what the benefits are.

For example, I have ME1 Platinum Edition for the 360, ME2 for the PS3 (Comic and all DLC), and ME3 for the Wii U. Although ME3 for the Wii U was a bad choice I guess because it isn't having anymore DLC releases :(

If there aren't any perks to getting one version over the other, I look to see which community is larger. I do have more games for my 360 though. Looking on my shelf.... Coming up on 100 360 games with the release of DS3... maybe 70-80 PS3 and Wii each and 8 Wii U games.

I spend too much on video games!

Im a huge gamer too and while some people say its a bad hobby It's better that being out doing drugs. I used to be a gang member and never took drugs, never fell in to the peer pressure. Gaming is my drug, I rather be labeled as a geek than a drug attic. Be proud bud :)
Twitter: @KINGSNATIONN

User Info: R3al1

R3al1
4 years ago#15
I "main" them. PS3 is my secondary choice.

User Info: hardknock55

hardknock55
4 years ago#16
Wii U and 3DS XL will be my main consoles this gen but ps4 will be my second unit.
PSN:hardknock55
NintendoNetwork:RetroReese88

User Info: monkeyspoon

monkeyspoon
4 years ago#17
Considering how many excellent 3rd party games miss Nintendo consoles, any true gamer wouldn't have a Nintendo console as their main.
PSN ID: monkeyspoon, XBL ID: monkeyspoon, Nintendo Network ID: monkeyspoon "I own the Vita and hate it" ShadowfxD2 (but still trolls the vita board)

User Info: Gencoil

Gencoil
4 years ago#18
wskingws posted...
Im a huge gamer too and while some people say its a bad hobby It's better that being out doing drugs. I used to be a gang member and never took drugs, never fell in to the peer pressure. Gaming is my drug, I rather be labeled as a geek than a drug attic. Be proud bud :)

LOL, "drug attic". Is that where the junkies keep all their dope?
www.klustr.net || http://passid.ca/recoil || Xbox LIVE: Nitesoul || PSN: Gencoil || NNID: Recoil

User Info: TheStarCore

TheStarCore
4 years ago#19
I was 100% Nintendo until the Xbox 360, which was my "main" of the 7th gen. Now I've got Wii U and a Gaming PC, so I'm sorted for 8th gen.

User Info: wskingws

wskingws
4 years ago#20
tuznecote posted...
Thats a really good question. I personally don't. That seems abit of a bad move this day and age.

Yeah. IMO nintendo has been getting dominated by sony&microsoft for a while now. I was hoping nintendo's console would be the superior one this gen but I don't think that's gonna happen. Maybe some day they'll take the throne back.
Twitter: @KINGSNATIONN
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. Does anybody actually "mains" Nintendo consoles?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived