Does anybody actually "mains" Nintendo consoles?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. Does anybody actually "mains" Nintendo consoles?

User Info: Kano92

Kano92
4 years ago#31
justin_mc posted...
Nintendo consoles have been my main source of gaming for almost my entire 25 years of life. These days my Wii U shares a bit more time with my PC, but Nintendo has always been my go-to company. I have a 360, but aside from a couple of games, it's collecting dust.

Don't seem your like a fan of good video games. Nintendo does have good games but your really missing out dude. You must be a really a casual player.
Dust collecting Wii's sold more consoles but don't mean nothing,
Play any Skyrim,COD,GOW,SF4,MK,GT5,FORZA,MassEf,Gears,DarkS,BF3,RE5,Portal..No didn't think so

User Info: oxnerd

oxnerd
4 years ago#32
A widely misconstrued assumption. As most gamers are exactly that, gamers. They buy whatever appeals to them and it usually is a wide variety of things.

User Info: Maximoom

Maximoom
4 years ago#33
My gaming time is shared like this, 80% PC and 20% 3DS.

Soo i main nintendo, if not counting pc as a "console".

User Info: PHEEliNUX

PHEEliNUX
4 years ago#34
I "main" the console with more games, In this case i main PS3, I will use my Wii again if i get Sin and Punishment
PSN:PHEEliNUX

User Info: FuNsH1nE

FuNsH1nE
4 years ago#35
My gaming preferences are most often found on nintendo consoles so that would be the console I am always buying. I decide on xbox and playstation based on other games available I may like that are only coming to those systems. I'm not a fan of Halo (or most fps games for that matter on console) so it takes games like Final Fantasy/Uncharted to get me to buy the console. In the end, I usually just get the one that most of my friends have so that I can play a game like Halo casually online with them while I leave my personal gaming to games like mario, zelda, etc.

User Info: ChipChipperson

ChipChipperson
4 years ago#36
I will this gen. After almost 30 years of gaming, my interest has waned to the point where it's wasteful for me to own more than 1 console going forward. Never say never but at this point anything else would be unlikely.
As long as you're in my house, you'll do what I do, and believe what I believe. So butter your bacon... and bacon up that sausage, boy.

User Info: MasterLink2012

MasterLink2012
4 years ago#37
I was 100% Nintendo fanboy.. Untill I discovered the Xbox 360.
I have it since 2008 and I still really like it!

Though my main consoles still remain the Nintendo ones - Xbox is secondary and same goes for my future PS Vita.

User Info: Jackal

Jackal
4 years ago#38
I play games on multiple consoles but I the most games on my Sony consoles.
PSN: Jackal-5, XBox: Jackal 55 (No, I don't have a 360)
EVE Online: Jonak

User Info: ADHDguitar

ADHDguitar
4 years ago#39
Absolutely.

Nintendo games are the primary reason I play games, and whatever I get 3rd party games for would be my secondary console.
Still waiting for Diddy Kong Racing 2

User Info: Enigma149

Enigma149
4 years ago#40
Yes, but not 100%.

I'm more like 75% Nintendo, 20% PC, 5% Sony.
3DS:4897-5935-1924; NNID: CrimsonEnigma; PSN: CrimsonEnigma (not currently in use)
'If you think a system will make you look mature, you ain't mature' -squatch
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. Does anybody actually "mains" Nintendo consoles?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived