My Miiverse conversation with a hopeless individual

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. My Miiverse conversation with a hopeless individual

User Info: Gencoil

Gencoil
4 years ago#1
This conversation was about the 50hz vs 60hz issue and the guy just gets so worked up!

Me: So ???, you're happy that Americans and Japanese can clear some games 17% faster than you?

???: i'm happy that the games i get on the vc are exact replicas of the games we had in the uk at the time. such was the difference between ntsc and pal, it didn't matter then & it shouldnt now. besides my opinion is my own and i'm entitled to it. the moaning of strangers isnt changing my mind

Me: Alright then but I will never understand people like you who just accept these things...

???: thats the way they always were. dont get personal and grow up. you dont like it, dont buy it, isnt hard. i played the originals of these games, theyre identical and that is the point of the vc service. no one twisted your arm, you knew what you wete buying

Me: I think you just need to respect that customers have a right to voice their opinion.

???: all i am doing is expressing my satisfaction, but i am not allowed to do that? again, grow up. i respect others opinions it is people like you that wont accept mine, please read your comments

Me: Of course you're allowed 2 speak your mind, I never said you weren't. But please stop saying "grow up".

???: then please act mature, you tried to make this a personal argument, u insulted my character. you dont even know me. let me remind you youre getting offensive over games, you tell me to respect others opionions which you read these posts u would see that i do yet you try to insult

Me: I never insulted you, I simply disagreed with you. You're taking this too personally, calm down.

???: me and disrespect mine. you are immature and feel that your way is the only way, this conversation is very much over.

Me: Alright my friend but I think you're being awfully sensitive about it :)

------------

Jesus, is this guy touchy or what? I love how he starts saying I should grow up just because I disagree and don't understand him.
www.klustr.net || http://passid.ca/recoil || Xbox LIVE: Nitesoul || PSN: Gencoil || NNID: Recoil

User Info: Hungtotheover

Hungtotheover
4 years ago#2
Speaking of hopeless individuals
The only 3rd party games that sell on Nintendo consoles are ones that make you dance.

Gencoil
4 years ago#3
Hungtotheover posted...
Speaking of hopeless individuals

Oh, I'm hopeless now? Explain.
www.klustr.net || http://passid.ca/recoil || Xbox LIVE: Nitesoul || PSN: Gencoil || NNID: Recoil

User Info: P_A_N_D_A_M_A_N

P_A_N_D_A_M_A_N
4 years ago#4
Fake
NNID: Ko-san
Currently Playing: Zelda2, Muramasa, One Piece

User Info: Pac12345

Pac12345
4 years ago#5
How do I know this conversation is fake? Miiverse has a 100 character limit per post. Some of your paragraphs contain more than 100 characters per post.

Gencoil
4 years ago#6
P_A_N_D_A_M_A_N posted...
Fake

I assure you it's very real. Want me to upload a screenshot as proof? :)

Gencoil
4 years ago#7
Pac12345 posted...
How do I know this conversation is fake? Miiverse has a 100 character limit per post. Some of your paragraphs contain more than 100 characters per post.

I lumped some of them together to make it easier to read.

User Info: GloryChaos

GloryChaos
4 years ago#8
My conversation with a normal human being.

Me: Sucks that the WiiU VC Balloon Fighter is 50 Hz. People in Europe play a slower version of the game.

Other guy: I actually like it. It reminds me of how the game was in the past.

Me: Really now? Well, I guess the point of the VC is to capture the experience from back then...but why not fix the issues with the games?

Other guy: Well, some people might not see it as an issue. In a way, Nintendo could be catering to people who want to relive the old experience while providing that same experience for newer players.

Me: I don't like it, but I guess I could see that.
Brawl FC - 1332 8069 6690
"Gravity Rush is 1458 Mb the 58 Mb should more then cover the missions/dialog/character models" - Demondog666

User Info: ElectricKaibutu

ElectricKaibutu
4 years ago#9
I believe this. No one else has met a crazy person on the Internet?

User Info: CaptainMoose

CaptainMoose
4 years ago#10
The real question is who cares? Besides TC of course.
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. My Miiverse conversation with a hopeless individual

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived