Metal Gear Rising Revengence could be on Wii U, if there was enough demand

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. Metal Gear Rising Revengence could be on Wii U, if there was enough demand

User Info: EnVy_CaLiBeR

EnVy_CaLiBeR
4 years ago#21
Platinum Games just needs to give me my Wonderful 101 and Bayonetta 2. I want a release date. =(
(NNID/PSN): EnVy_CaLiBeR (GT): EnVyXCaLIBeR (3DS): 2895-6776-7223
Now playing: RE: Revelations, AC3, Ninja Gaiden 3, Black Ops II, Trine 2, Walking Dead

User Info: nonexistinghero

nonexistinghero
4 years ago#22
Of course, here's a good question:

How would they even measure demand? Yeah, I guess we could all sign some internet petition and get 100.000 signatures. This doesn't mean they'll even give it a glance, since these large companies usually tend to have their own ways to measure demand (although I highly doubt they could measure accurately).

Anyhow, if they want to bring it to the Wii U, I think it would be wise if they just created a version with more content. Some more extra missions and a harder difficulty, perhaps 1-2 extra weapons. Suppose the other versions could get it as DLC. There, everybody happy. Except for the anal folks who will whine about Nintendo getting every new Platinum game, + 2 exclusive games (The Wonderful 101 & Bayonetta 2).
Read the mania: http://www.fanfiction.net/~nonexistinghero
In SA2, it's Super Sonic and Hyper Shadow.

User Info: vazurahan

vazurahan
4 years ago#23
That Internet Petition thing is a great idea. For a start, how about making a poll and see how many votes it will reach.
Official PlatinumGames Metal Gear Rising Revengeance forum
http://community.platinumgames.com/forum.php
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. Metal Gear Rising Revengence could be on Wii U, if there was enough demand

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived