Possibility that dead space 2 may apper on Wii U

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. Possibility that dead space 2 may apper on Wii U

User Info: HELZERO

HELZERO
4 years ago#1
The devs creating dead space 2 know what the Wii U is. They also created the game for multiple platforms such as PC/360/PS3. Thus there is a possibilty it may come out on the Wii U. This made my day :)

User Info: HELZERO

HELZERO
4 years ago#2
Sadly i doubt well get dead space 3.

User Info: MR_Smarty_Pants

MR_Smarty_Pants
4 years ago#3
Most games coming out will be skipping the Wii U as many list have shown.
Proud owner of the Wii U!

User Info: Oni_Taedo

Oni_Taedo
4 years ago#4
I'd like the first Dead Space on the U, because that's an example of a survival horror TPS done right. The second and third can die in a fire.

And of course DS3 won't be on the U, A. it's EA, why would they support the Wii U? B. It's been in development for a while, and is close to release.

I don't think the U should be focusing on last gen games anyways, and should focus on getting current gen titles. Mind you, if the devs want it on the U, I won't complain. I mean, people already have consoles to play last gen games. No one is going to buy a new console, just to play a game they could play on a console they already own.

Devs need to think about the future. Start making those games for the PS4 and Wii U.
Of course nobody wants a Wii U or a PS4 right now. It's developer's jobs to make people want them.
TvC Friend Code: 4598-2098-0537
Hit me up for a match, always looking for new sparring partners.

User Info: jackorhoads

jackorhoads
4 years ago#5
I loved the first DS, beat it 4 times and got the platinum trophy but I couldn't even finish the second one...idk why I just couldn't get into it =/
Gamefaqs: Where 14 year olds make fun of 13 year olds for acting like 12 year olds
PSN: jacksonrr & Wiiu Nintendo Network ID: SonicKidd
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. Possibility that dead space 2 may apper on Wii U

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived