What game(s) have influenced or will influence your purchase of a WiiU?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. What game(s) have influenced or will influence your purchase of a WiiU?

User Info: WiiLover94

WiiLover94
4 years ago#1
Personally, I have not bought one, but plan on doing so, either when Bayonetta 2 or SSBU is released. How about you?
"He never saw Molly again."
XBL GT: Hellcamino420

User Info: ChipChipperson

ChipChipperson
4 years ago#2
Mainly Zombi U and sort-of Lego City Undercover. I was so psyched for Zombi U but oddly ended up playing it less than any other game. It's not a bad game by any stretch but I just don't feel compelled to play it.

I have no doubt that Lego will be awesome, even my wife is excited for it.
As long as you're in my house, you'll do what I do, and believe what I believe. So butter your bacon... and bacon up that sausage, boy.

User Info: Tsutarja495

Tsutarja495
4 years ago#3
None. I buy all Nintendo systems at launch, whether they have anything I want or not. Coincidentally, it had five at launch I wanted (Nintendo Land, NSMBU, Sonic racing, Nano Assault Neo, and Trine 2). In contrast, I bought the 3DS at launch with no games at all, and it collected dust for a few months.

User Info: ZenTea

ZenTea
4 years ago#4
Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate.
Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate comes out March 19th for the Wii U.

User Info: Poopcorn13

Poopcorn13
4 years ago#5
Wonderful 101, Bayonetta 2, Zombii U for me.
You am no real super sand. - Virginia

User Info: vidalmoraza

vidalmoraza
4 years ago#6
None, is the next Nintendo console, is a must buy for me, could care less about power and all that...
XBL/PSN/Steam/NNID: VidalukoVet
(most)This gen games: http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b245/VIdaluko/DSC00631.jpg

User Info: TheRealistKilla

TheRealistKilla
4 years ago#7
MH3 and knowing there are titles from Nintendo that usually come out like Mario, yoshi, DK, etc
I have never seen a kid so explosive in my life. Mike Mayock on Percy Lord have Mercy Harvin

User Info: WiiLover94

WiiLover94
4 years ago#8
Poopcorn13 posted...
Wonderful 101, Bayonetta 2, Zombii U for me.

That's the game I forgot to mention, Wonderful 101. It looks like Viewtiful Joe and Pikmin had a love child!
"He never saw Molly again."
XBL GT: Hellcamino420
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. What game(s) have influenced or will influence your purchase of a WiiU?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived