The next GameFAQs contest is here! Sign in and enter a Best Year in Gaming bracket for a chance at a $1000 grand prize!

I can't take it anymore!

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. I can't take it anymore!

User Info: Wiiplayer111

Wiiplayer111
4 years ago#11
deadANDrotted posted...
The Gamepad is an answer to the iPad/tablets

While this could be an answer to DS, this statement can't be true anyway.

Nintendo started work on the Gamepad shortly after the release of Wii before the Ipad/Tablet boom.
Look a you.... sticking to the plan.
didyouknowgaming.com

User Info: DTY3

DTY3
4 years ago#12
YamiYugi4400 posted...
DTY3 posted...
deadANDrotted posted...
I admitted short comings and possible explinations. How is that praising anything? I simply addressed topics brought up on this board that havn't been properly answered.

Dont bother, he didnt actually read it.

aww wii u fanboy is mad wii u ain't getting dmc

called out boi

Wii U fanboy? lmao I dont even have one. I have a PS3.
Metroid Zero Mission and Super Metroid are some of the finest 2D games ever made and are the best in the series.
Metroid Fusion is pretty cool I guess.

User Info: deadANDrotted

deadANDrotted
4 years ago#13
Ummm WiiPlayer111... Keep reading i completely agree with you. That topic was based on what i ahve heard others say on this board.

User Info: BlackPhoenix127

BlackPhoenix127
4 years ago#14
I'm sorry TC, but any positive Nintendo topics such as this is a clear violation of the rules of these boards. Be prepared to be invaded by ignorant troll masses and if you dare try to retaliate, you will be modded.
PSN: Azure-Edge

deadANDrotted
4 years ago#15
I welcomed the trolls in my OP. The only thing bad is they never have anything good to say worth debating. I put my cards on the table and could even be wrong. But the clostest thing to a debate so far was "FANBOY" and i don't really count that.

deadANDrotted
4 years ago#16
Bump for more people to see and or disagree.
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. I can't take it anymore!

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived