I'm not sure which games to get for the Wii U

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. I'm not sure which games to get for the Wii U

User Info: ArturiaZwei

ArturiaZwei
4 years ago#1
I've decided that i'd like to finally purchase the Wii U for myself after playing it numerous times elsewhere. I'm just not sure which games i'd like to have for it first.

I was looking at Super Mario Bros. U, Black Ops II, Zombi U, Nintendoland, Mass Effect 3 and Batman Arkham City, but really only want to get two games right away. I tend to take my time with games, so its not like I need much more than that.

Which ones would you recommend?

ArturiaZwei
4 years ago#2
And I suppose as sort of an addition, which of the new games seem like worthwhile investments. I loved the Rayman demo, but i'm wondering which games you think I should really look into.

User Info: Archsaze

Archsaze
4 years ago#3
If you get the deluxe, Nintendoland is packaged in. Don't even hesitate--the deluxe is by far more bang for your buck. Nintendoland is also a great game with a surprising amount of detail and depth to each game you can play.

I recommend picking up Blops II. Great game as far as free online multiplayer goes. Zombie U is not for everyone (not for me, I'd be peeing my pants the entire game) but you can download a demo for free and decide if you like it. Same goes for a few other games.

User Info: senelcoolidge_

senelcoolidge_
4 years ago#4
New Super Mario Bros U
Nintendo Land
Sonic & All Stars Racing Transformed
ZombiU
Mighty Switch Force HD Edition
Scribblenauts Unlimited
Nano Assault Neo

ArturiaZwei
4 years ago#5
Archsaze posted...
If you get the deluxe, Nintendoland is packaged in. Don't even hesitate--the deluxe is by far more bang for your buck. Nintendoland is also a great game with a surprising amount of detail and depth to each game you can play.

I recommend picking up Blops II. Great game as far as free online multiplayer goes. Zombie U is not for everyone (not for me, I'd be peeing my pants the entire game) but you can download a demo for free and decide if you like it. Same goes for a few other games.

Thanks for the reply ^^ I'll definitely be getting the Deluxe version then, because Nintendo Land seems like one of those games that both my family and I can enjoy. As far as Black Ops II, I had the original on the 360, but I really only played local multiplayer with bots and such. With online being free on the Wii U, I might actually get around to a match, i'm also really curious to see how the game controls with the Wiimote.

User Info: FewButCrazy

FewButCrazy
4 years ago#6
I would highy reccomend Batman, Call of Duty and Mario. All of those games are fun.
PSN = QuesoTomorokoshi
Gamertag = Tomorokoshi

ArturiaZwei
4 years ago#7
Batman and Sonic All Star Racing seem like really good games too. I love the sort of Sandbox feel of Batman, but at the same time, Sonic All Star Racing looks like Diddy Kong Racing and I loved that game so much xD

>.< Unfortunately, I wasn't really gifted with decisiveness.

User Info: rockymin

rockymin
4 years ago#8
ArturiaZwei posted...
And I suppose as sort of an addition, which of the new games seem like worthwhile investments. I loved the Rayman demo, but i'm wondering which games you think I should really look into.

If you wait a couple of weeks, you can just get Rayman.
"you cant call it piracy if they wont sell it to you in the first place." -Fallenswords
FCs, PSN and Gamertag in profile

User Info: lowuw

lowuw
4 years ago#9
Ninja Gaiden 3 is a game you should look into. Its really cool.

User Info: Spikaya

Spikaya
4 years ago#10
The only two games you're considering getting that I have already are Batman and Mario U. They are decent games, but...

Anyways, I do really need to get my hands on Nintendo Land as mah dad bought the basic pack. I've seen a few gameplay clips of it and it does look fun...
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. I'm not sure which games to get for the Wii U

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived