Taking the plunge in mere moments...

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. Taking the plunge in mere moments...

User Info: dionysis1200

dionysis1200
4 years ago#1
I've held off on picking up the wii u for a few months because the wife and I were closing on a house. Now that we are all settled it's time for a house warming gift.

Finally have a chance to head out to Walmart, and I think I'm gonna do it...

Goin for the Deluxe Set, and a copy of NSMBU.

I haven't watched any vids yet, so I could be blown away when I first get it on.

QUESTION: if I have a 20mbps connection, about how long to update this baby when I get home?

Thanks and I'll see you all around!
PC rig - AMD Phenom 925 x4@2.8 ghz, 4GB 1033 DDR3, HIS iceqx turbo RADEON 6850, Corsair GS700 PSU, 1TB HDD, Windows 7.

User Info: YoyokuKO

YoyokuKO
4 years ago#2
1hour
1:30+ total

User Info: SSJ4CHRIS

SSJ4CHRIS
4 years ago#3
The Wii U had only been out a little over 2 months. A "few" months is a little much to say you held off for, don't you think?
Pokemon White FC: 0346 8604 2225 PSN: phayro_rip
People Only Like Obama, that's the motto Romney, P.O.L.O.

User Info: Leichtspeed

Leichtspeed
4 years ago#4
Congrats man, you're gonna love it. NSMBU will take you back to those old SMW days, it's a great game! And I totally know where you are coming from, my wife and I closed on our house this summer, and you just can't make any big purchases until it's over, haha. Congrats on the new home, too!
The reaper is always just a step behind me...
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. Taking the plunge in mere moments...

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived