Let me see if this board can have a thread without a ridiculous console argument

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. Let me see if this board can have a thread without a ridiculous console argument

User Info: pokemonfreak97

pokemonfreak97
4 years ago#1
So, I'm hoping that I'm not the only person on this board who actually just wanted to discuss the Wii U. So, this thread is for that; it is not about the Wii U in comparison to the PS3/360/PS4/720/Vita/3DS/Dreamcast/NES/Atari Lynx/Magnavox Odyssey; it is about what you like and dislike about the Wii U.

Please try to keep discussion civilized.
Gen VI in 2013? I'll believe that when Iris becomes Champion!
Official Pokemon #678 of the Pokemon X boards. What?

User Info: H265_Shado

H265_Shado
4 years ago#2
I like the Wii U because games run better than on the 360/PS3.

User Info: wickedjacob

wickedjacob
4 years ago#3
Atari Lynx, you say? Now THAT was a system!
"There exists in this country a callous, corrupt, and corrupting shadow industry that sells, and sows, violence against its own people" -NRA executive

User Info: Icecreamdunwich

Icecreamdunwich
4 years ago#4
I dislike Nintendo's archaic ideas about practically everything. For example: linking everything to the console instead of a unified account system.
Sent from my iPhone via PowerFAQs 1.10

User Info: TrueBlue91

TrueBlue91
4 years ago#5
I like that Wii U will get awesome first party games. I dislike most other things about it.
Pour grammer annoy's me

User Info: icarus231

icarus231
4 years ago#6
Icecreamdunwich posted...
I dislike Nintendo's archaic ideas about practically everything. For example: linking everything to the console instead of a unified account system.

Still dontget why this matters. You buy a game its linked to your console so what.
(message deleted)

User Info: pokemonfreak97

pokemonfreak97
4 years ago#8
Nice_Kirbyfan9 posted...
Vita sucks! Sony is a copy cat! Sony is Dooooooomed!

Please leave discussion of other consoles out of this topic. I tolerated the mention of the Atari Lynx because it was in the spirit of my original mention of the Lynx; a joke.
Gen VI in 2013? I'll believe that when Iris becomes Champion!
Official Pokemon #678 of the Pokemon X boards. What?

User Info: dennis941012

dennis941012
4 years ago#9

Still dontget why this matters. You buy a game its linked to your console so what.

fault is a fault
you buy a cd you can lend it to your friend or bring it over and play it there
for nintendo you have to carry your system around >_>
(>")> <(' ')> <("<)
~GameFAQs LoL Board Supreme Leader~> voted by http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/user.php?=89123

User Info: RahzarX

RahzarX
4 years ago#10

lol so you mean like Microsoft and Sony?

you must dislike a lot of stuff, you big disliker you
whythefat "DDR, I notice your karma is 567. That 5+6+7= 18. 18 plus your IQ is 19. There were 19 hijackers on 911. You are a terrorist."
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. Let me see if this board can have a thread without a ridiculous console argument

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived