No WiiU exclusives in UK top 40 chart for 7th week in a row

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. No WiiU exclusives in UK top 40 chart for 7th week in a row

User Info: monkeyspoon

monkeyspoon
4 years ago#1
http://www.eurogamer.net/articles/2013-02-04-uk-chart-ni-no-kuni-conjures-up-first-place-victory
PSN ID: monkeyspoon, XBL ID: monkeyspoon, Nintendo Network ID: monkeyspoon "I own the Vita and hate it" ShadowfxD2 (but still trolls the vita board)

User Info: Baha05

Baha05
4 years ago#2
Again with this topic?
"I think there will be a price drop at the latest by E3. I'd even bet my account on it." Icecreamdunwich on the Wii U

User Info: Jaime_Benn

Jaime_Benn
4 years ago#3
LOL

I'm not laughing at the content of this topic.
According to Pachter, my i5 and 7850 is weak :(

User Info: Board_hunter567

Board_hunter567
4 years ago#4
The best selling game sold less than 20k units.

monkeyspoon
4 years ago#5
Baha05 posted...
Again with this topic?

The mods removed it but after I complained they agreed it could be reposted.
PSN ID: monkeyspoon, XBL ID: monkeyspoon, Nintendo Network ID: monkeyspoon "I own the Vita and hate it" ShadowfxD2 (but still trolls the vita board)

User Info: Sailor Goon

Sailor Goon
4 years ago#6
inb4excuses
"The Vita sold six times more than the 3DS so far" - n0matter
XBL: DanGogh78, PSN: DanGogh, NID: DanGogh

User Info: Beatperson14

Beatperson14
4 years ago#7
Sailor Goon posted...
inb4excuses

**** you're already nafter

User Info: FlyinTonite

FlyinTonite
4 years ago#8
Can't really this topic trolling, the TC never said anything rude or trollish, just posted a link and stated a fact for his title. It's kind of stupid to beat a dead horse with these UK sales topics, but I don't see how this topic was modded. It may annoy some but it's perfectly legitimate topic.
Apathetic since I don't care when.
i7 3770s @ 3.1ghz, asus gtx 660, gskill ripjaws 8 gb, ASUS|P8B75-V R, ocz 700w psu, 1.5 tb seagate hdd

monkeyspoon
4 years ago#9
FlyinTonite posted...
Can't really this topic trolling, the TC never said anything rude or trollish, just posted a link and stated a fact for his title. It's kind of stupid to beat a dead horse with these UK sales topics, but I don't see how this topic was modded. It may annoy some but it's perfectly legitimate topic.

It did upset quite a few Nintendo fanboys (especially squatch22) but that's no reason for it to be removed.

User Info: Icecreamdunwich

Icecreamdunwich
4 years ago#10
Can't call it trolling, especially with the way users like Squatch and Baha acted towards the Vita board and sales topics.
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. No WiiU exclusives in UK top 40 chart for 7th week in a row

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived