What new IPs are Nintendo bringing to the table?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. What new IPs are Nintendo bringing to the table?

User Info: Icecreamdunwich

Icecreamdunwich
4 years ago#1
Sony and Microsoft are all bringing new AAA IPs out, but it seems like Nintendo is being a bit sheepish and relying heavily on older IPs. Other than Monolith's X I really can't think of any new ones.

User Info: diggyfresh

diggyfresh
4 years ago#2
Icecreamdunwich posted...
Sony and Microsoft are all bringing new AAA IPs out, but it seems like Nintendo is being a bit sheepish and relying heavily on older IPs. Other than Monolith's X I really can't think of any new ones.

Does Wonderful 101 count?
Currently playing: ZombiU, RE: Revelation, & Xenoblade

User Info: ImGanondorfLol

ImGanondorfLol
4 years ago#3
None and I'm glad. All their new IPs have been lame except Pikmin and the Wii/mii series.
Until they prove they can make a good new IP I'd rather stick with their good old franchises.

User Info: AhnoldDood

AhnoldDood
4 years ago#4
Damn that Nintendo for sticking to the insanely popular series they have! I mean, who cares about Mario if we have a new game we know nothing about?

And quit acting like the friggin' year is over already. Come back post-E3.

Icecreamdunwich
4 years ago#5

Does Wonderful 101 count?

Yep, and it looks awesome.

User Info: NintendoGamer83

NintendoGamer83
4 years ago#6
Game and Wario
Nintendo Land
X (maybe)

Still plenty of time. Nintendo do bring out new IPs... but ppl like to ignore their existence for some reason.
Dog posted: I know I have bias...
http://img.gamefaqs.net/screens/1/9/b/gfs_75574_2_16.jpg

User Info: Helmsly2008

Helmsly2008
4 years ago#7
I think calling Game and Wario a new IP is a stretch, its clearly part of the Warioware series.

Icecreamdunwich
4 years ago#8
I think calling Game and Wario a new IP is a stretch, its clearly part of the Warioware series.

Yeah... it's not a new IP and anyone that claims it is one needs to have a screw tightened.

User Info: Buretsu

Buretsu
4 years ago#9
Sony and Microsoft are all bringing new AAA IPs out

Like what? Only one I can really think of is Naughty Dog's Last of Us. Am I missing some big new IPs?
no i tried resetting game i even start violent slamming cartridge on wall but all it does make static noise when i put into DS, the problem not fix! -ReconUnit

User Info: Air_Gear_

Air_Gear_
4 years ago#10
lol only 10th post in an Buretsu is already relying on damage control.
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. What new IPs are Nintendo bringing to the table?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived