Ok, The Wonderful 101 does not look very good you guys.

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. Ok, The Wonderful 101 does not look very good you guys.

User Info: LonelyGoomba

LonelyGoomba
4 years ago#71
Dust91 posted...
AdamLazaruso posted...
I've heard a lot of hype about this game and just checked it out and I do not like the look of it at all. I like the idea of playing as a load of different superheroes and all that but the gameplay doesn't look like anything great - it actually reminds me of the sort of thing you might see in a budget PS1 title.

What do you all reckon?

It plays and looks like Pikmin, big surprise coming from Nintendo.

it's not a Nintendo game >_>
http://www.youtube.com/user/TheLonelyGoomba
Please check out my YT channel, even if you hate it, thats fine.

User Info: Dust91

Dust91
4 years ago#72
LonelyGoomba posted...
Dust91 posted...
AdamLazaruso posted...
I've heard a lot of hype about this game and just checked it out and I do not like the look of it at all. I like the idea of playing as a load of different superheroes and all that but the gameplay doesn't look like anything great - it actually reminds me of the sort of thing you might see in a budget PS1 title.

What do you all reckon?

It plays and looks like Pikmin, big surprise coming from Nintendo.

it's not a Nintendo game >_>

Isn't it a exclusive? It's only for Nintendo anyway.

User Info: LonelyGoomba

LonelyGoomba
4 years ago#73
yeah but, doesn't mean it's a Nintendo game. makes it an exclusive

no one called viewitful joe a Nintendo game when it came out
http://www.youtube.com/user/TheLonelyGoomba
Please check out my YT channel, even if you hate it, thats fine.

User Info: Xx5ILLYR4BBITxX

Xx5ILLYR4BBITxX
4 years ago#74
It's too much like pikmin expect it doesnt have the charm or well what makes pikmin great. Bascially to me its like a pikmin clone a corney over the top one take my comment with a grain of salt if you dont like it.
My 5 Favortive Games of all time are 1) Sonic Adventure 2 Battle. 2) Phantasy Star Online EP 1&2. 3) Star Ocean Till The End Of Time. 4) MGS 2 PS2. 5) FF 9

User Info: Dersu_Uzala

Dersu_Uzala
4 years ago#75
yeah but, doesn't mean it's a Nintendo game. makes it an exclusive

no one called viewitful joe a Nintendo game when it came out

Viewtiful Joe wasn't published by Nintendo, so it was no surprise when it turned out to be a timed exclusive.

User Info: DarkAdonis123

DarkAdonis123
4 years ago#76
Garfield64 posted...
Watch this on 720p.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=J-61NKRaYjw

Looks like PS3/360 wishes it could render that much on screen and that far away even at 30fps let alone 60fps.

Are you being serious? This game is in no way a technical marvel. I understand you're excited for it, and that's great. But let's not be ridiculous.
If Platinum was HAND drawn, she'd be on paper, fool. This is a video game. They just made her on screen, no "drawing" involved -Delano7 on BlazBlue

User Info: YamiYugi4400

YamiYugi4400
4 years ago#77
squatch22 posted...
Foppe posted...
Remember what PS2 looked like?
http://youtu.be/Pk8qbSISQI4

Thats a PS2 game? Holy crap.

games from phoenix games never count
Exodia - Obliterate!!!

User Info: Dersu_Uzala

Dersu_Uzala
4 years ago#78
Garfield64 posted...
Watch this on 720p.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=J-61NKRaYjw

Looks like PS3/360 wishes it could render that much on screen and that far away even at 30fps let alone 60fps.

Are you being serious? This game is in no way a technical marvel. I understand you're excited for it, and that's great. But let's not be ridiculous.

Nintendo fanboys have a skewed perception of what constitutes amazing graphics, that's for sure.

User Info: ImGanondorfLol

ImGanondorfLol
4 years ago#79
I'd have to try to make my final judgement, but it doesn't interest me. I'm not a fan of chaotic flashy games and I have no idea what's going on when I see gameplay.

User Info: _Sovereign_

_Sovereign_
4 years ago#80
Dersu_Uzala posted...
Dersu_Uzala posted...
I have to agree. It looks like just another mediocre overhead action game, the kind of thing you'd see a dime-a-dozen on smartphones.

What kind of amazing smartphone do you have that can produce graphics like that?

An iPhone?

HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA.....oh that was good....iphone....*snickers
We impose order on the chaos of organic evolution. You exist because we allow it, and you will end because we demand it.
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. Ok, The Wonderful 101 does not look very good you guys.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived