What's wrong with my Wii-u?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. What's wrong with my Wii-u?

User Info: Bishop9800

Bishop9800
4 years ago#1
It's not reading my disk. ANY DISK. I put a music cd in and it says that the disk could not be read. Its not reading any of my Wii games. Anyone else have this problem? Any advise?
I don't have to insult you. I have proven that you are a hypocrite and a fool. That's not insulting you, that's exposing you.
PSN-Bishop9800

User Info: DeathSoul2000

DeathSoul2000
4 years ago#2
well of course it won't read a music cd, it doesn't play them. and i hope you know you have to go to the wii menu app to play wii discs.

User Info: Virus66

Virus66
4 years ago#3
DeathSoul2000 posted...
well of course it won't read a music cd, it doesn't play them. and i hope you know you have to go to the wii menu app to play wii discs.

This. Ether go into Wii Mode to try a Wii game or try using a Wii U disc.
PSN: JVir NNID: Jayvir
These days, all the kids are playing M rated games while the adults are lining up for Pokemon. Which game is a kid's game now?

User Info: Icecreamdunwich

Icecreamdunwich
4 years ago#4
Sadly Nintendo was too cheap to even spring for CD playback, I know, it's ridiculous.

User Info: icarus231

icarus231
4 years ago#5
Icecreamdunwich posted...
Sadly Nintendo was too cheap to even spring for CD playback, I know, it's ridiculous.

Buy a stereo if you want to play a cd

User Info: DeathSoul2000

DeathSoul2000
4 years ago#6
icarus231 posted...

typical nintendrone logic.

User Info: RahzarX

RahzarX
4 years ago#7

Other machines in your house do that, do you need another?

Do you not have a computer? Or an Mp3 player? Or a stereo? Or a surround sound system?
whythefat "DDR, I notice your karma is 567. That 5+6+7= 18. 18 plus your IQ is 19. There were 19 hijackers on 911. You are a terrorist."

User Info: Bishop9800

Bishop9800
4 years ago#8

Sadly, your trolling is getting real pitiful. I know it's ridiculous.
I don't have to insult you. I have proven that you are a hypocrite and a fool. That's not insulting you, that's exposing you.
PSN-Bishop9800

User Info: Icecreamdunwich

Icecreamdunwich
4 years ago#9
icarus231 posted...

typical nintendrone logic.

"Buy a stereo if you want to play a CD"
"Buy a DVD player if you want to play a DVD"
"Buy a bluray player if you want to play a bluray"
"What do you mean the PS3 can do all of those and play games? That's madness!"

User Info: Virus66

Virus66
4 years ago#10

People still use CDs? O_o
PSN: JVir NNID: Jayvir
These days, all the kids are playing M rated games while the adults are lining up for Pokemon. Which game is a kid's game now?
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. What's wrong with my Wii-u?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived