Nope. Nintendo only published in NA but not in other territories.

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. Nope. Nintendo only published in NA but not in other territories.

User Info: fuzi11

fuzi11
4 years ago#11
and?

User Info: Pendragoon

Pendragoon
4 years ago#12
PedroMontana posted...
PENDRAG0ON posted...
You can polish a turd until it shines, but it is still a turd. Ninja Gaiden 3 has far too many things wrong with it even after the Wii U improvements.

I disagree, except if you have unrealistic standards. NG3RZ is still not as great as NG1&2, but it's a good solid game now.

This "it's not as great as the 9/10 games in the franchise so it's automatically 4/10" logic makes no sense when it's still an enjoyable game on it's own and still better then many other games in the genre.

Compared to Ninga Gaiden 1, it is a polished turd at best. Nothing that made the first game great is intact in #3.
Know Japanese? Post your advice in the topic below!
http://gamefaqs.com/boards/316-gamefaqs-world-japan/63714709

User Info: ADHDguitar

ADHDguitar
4 years ago#13
How dare they play a game on MY BELOVED SYSTEM that I've never played but IT'S A DESU KAWAII NINTENDO GAME and those d00d br0 fps playing casual gamers will ruin it by making it multiplat.

Am I doing this right?
Still waiting for Diddy Kong Racing 2

User Info: MotiJr

MotiJr
4 years ago#14
Ha what a stupid topic. You can tell the tc is soooooo angry.

You're the angry sounding one. Deflecting much?
Fanboys are a cancer to gaming but Sony fanboys are a particularly aggressive and repulsive form.

User Info: darkjedilink

darkjedilink
4 years ago#15
Now that it's a multiplat, all the trolls saying it's horrible will now say it's an awesome game.
Gaming is like a pair of boobs - Sony and Microsoft fight over whos boobs look more realistic, while Nintendo is about having fun with them - Walkiethrougie
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. Nope. Nintendo only published in NA but not in other territories.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived