A new independent Nintendo Power: Nintendo Force

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. A new independent Nintendo Power: Nintendo Force

User Info: Voelger

Voelger
4 years ago#1
Check it out

http://nintendoforcemagazine.com/
Mythlogic-Pollux 1612, Clevo P150em, i7-3720QM, 2GB GTX 680m, 16g DDR3, 128 MSata drive, 750 7200rpm HDD
PowerFAQs 1.10

User Info: GM_

GM_
4 years ago#2
I knew it would happen sooner or later. The same thing happened when nintendo killed their own message board. The community took it up and made their own.

User Info: LinktoDrink

LinktoDrink
4 years ago#3
So old it has mold.

User Info: Toadster9001

Toadster9001
4 years ago#4
People don't read magazines anymore. Nintendo Power was cancelled for a reason. This is literally the worst idea ever.

"Nintendo Power could no longer make a profit, so let's start our own publication!"
Eager Eric

User Info: Cow Killer

Cow Killer
4 years ago#5
Too bad it costs a fortune. $20 an issue, no thanks.
Nothin' like a sponge for gaming!

GM_
4 years ago#6
Already bought #1 thanks for the link.

User Info: LinktoDrink

LinktoDrink
4 years ago#7
Most of us have had our copy for a couple weeks now... it was by far the highest selling item on magcloud. They're on the final touches of getting subscriptions set up. Get with the times, people.

GM_
4 years ago#8
Toadster9001 posted...
People don't read magazines anymore. Nintendo Power was cancelled for a reason. This is literally the worst idea ever.

"Nintendo Power could no longer make a profit, so let's start our own publication!"

"I don't agree with this idea so it is wrong!"

Please keep your generalizations and biased opinions to yourself. There is a market for physical magazine subscriptions.

User Info: Toadster9001

Toadster9001
4 years ago#9
GM_ posted...
Please keep your generalizations and biased opinions to yourself. There is a market for physical magazine subscriptions.

Magazines of what variety? The cancellation of Nintendo Power and Nintendo Gamer disagree. This isn't the 1990's anymore, all worthwhile information can be found online. I also like how you accuse me of being biased when I had a Nintendo Power subscription for over ten years.
Eager Eric

User Info: b1gt0ne

b1gt0ne
4 years ago#10
You could buy a game for the price of one issue lol
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. A new independent Nintendo Power: Nintendo Force

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived