Which Monolith Soft RPG did you enjoy the most?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. Which Monolith Soft RPG did you enjoy the most?

User Info: Newbius

Newbius
4 years ago#21
Xenoblade. And I need to get my own copy of Attack of the Saiyans, but they are pretty expensive used nowadays.

User Info: kdognumba1

kdognumba1
4 years ago#22
Newbius posted...
Xenoblade. And I need to get my own copy of Attack of the Saiyans, but they are pretty expensive used nowadays.

This.
backloggery: http://backloggery.com/kdog254 twitch: http://www.twitch.tv/kdognumba1
3DS: 1676-3698-5986 PSN: jotaroxtreme NID/XBL: kdog254 Steam: kdognumba1

User Info: Oni_Taedo

Oni_Taedo
4 years ago#23
Newbius posted...

I actually picked up a copy brand new from Zellers for five bucks.
I love when stores are going under, because they tend to have some great bargains on games.

On topic.

Attack of the Saiyans and Xenoblade tie.

I couldn't stand Xenosaga. Reminded me too much of Evangelion (I wonder why. It's almost as if the series creator used it as an influence, or something), and Evangelion is a terrible series, and should have never been made.

Never played Gears, but the art is sort of pushing me away from it.
TvC Friend Code: 4598-2098-0537
Hit me up for a match, always looking for new sparring partners.

User Info: Mattatron42

Mattatron42
4 years ago#24
I went with gears, poor xenosaga 2 with no votes. The sagas come second for me, I loved the story and the many cutscenes didn't bother me as I like a more narrative driven rpg
3ds fc: 4940-5666-3487
NNID: Mattatron

User Info: Joehop007

Joehop007
4 years ago#25
Mattatron42 posted...
I went with gears, poor xenosaga 2 with no votes. The sagas come second for me, I loved the story and the many cutscenes didn't bother me as I like a more narrative driven rpg

I can understand why Xenosaga 2 has no votes because it wasn't that great compared to Episode 1 and 3.
"Broke my pipe on some fatass" - RPG_Apostle

User Info: zado19

zado19
4 years ago#26
..... i have not played any of those...... and i have only seen dbz

how sad
Pokemon Black FC: 1721-5509-3523

User Info: Virus66

Virus66
4 years ago#27
People hate me when I say it but I didn't like Xenogears. Played for 20+ hours and the game just bored me. The story was all over the place and the gameplay was just boring to me. I couldn't stay interested. I did like Baten Kaitos but to say that it wasn't incredibly flawed... oh boy there were a lot of flaws. Xenoblade stands above the rest IMO
PSN: JVir NNID: Jayvir
These days, all the kids are playing M rated games while the adults are lining up for Pokemon. Which game is a kid's game now?
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. Which Monolith Soft RPG did you enjoy the most?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived