Nintendo fans: Do you have more respect for Sony or Microsoft as a competitor?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. Nintendo fans: Do you have more respect for Sony or Microsoft as a competitor?

User Info: Xeeh_Bitz

Xeeh_Bitz
4 years ago#31
and two, nothing confirmed about the used game/online only DRM for the Xbox. Just a site trying to get hits for ad revenue.
To be fair, the bible has more plot holes than ME3. I wouldn't be listening either - Pies12

User Info: P_A_N_D_A_M_A_N

P_A_N_D_A_M_A_N
4 years ago#32
Microsoft may make you pay to use basic things, which I find asinine, but they are far more polite publicly then what Sony has resorted to this gen. I still have respect for them as a company, however, Sony has lost value in my eyes.
NNID: Ko-san
Currently Playing: Zelda2, Muramasa, One Piece

User Info: prmtyme

prmtyme
4 years ago#33
no used games and no backwards compatiblity with ps4 while xbox 720 wont play used games and needs constant internet connection both are going to loss alot of gamers i am one of them i wouldnt even buy either if they were 150 lol the used game thing is what bothers me the most i aint to happy about my disc being worthless
FC: 2921-9335-1250
PSN Vita: prmtyme

User Info: oxnerd

oxnerd
4 years ago#34
Well Sony has been here for a very long time and it could be said that they had a much better run in the past.

User Info: automasophia

automasophia
4 years ago#35
oxnerd posted...
Well Sony has been here for a very long time and it could be said that they had a much better run in the past.

Yes. Innovation and there was a lot of excitement before. Right now, there is not much getting me giddy for sony.

User Info: darkus_f

darkus_f
4 years ago#36
Sony, they make the best consoles imo. Nintendo is the king of handhelds.
3DS FC: 0447-5073-6549 PSN: darkus_f
PWB Fav5: Punk, Ziggler, Cesaro, Orton, Titus

User Info: JosephDigital

JosephDigital
4 years ago#37
Where's the "I don't care because they're video games" option?

User Info: DiscostewSM

DiscostewSM
4 years ago#38
If this was pre-PS3 era, I'd have said I respect Sony more than Microsoft, but after much of the junk floating around with Sony, I'd say I'd have more respect, if any, with Microsoft more than Sony as a competitor.
http://lazerlight.x10.mx/ - Lazer Light Studios - Home of the MM2 PTC project

User Info: Faceman_

Faceman_
4 years ago#39
Sony. A 360 is probably the worst investment. With a Wii and PS3 you get everything. Every exclusive, every multiplat and you don't miss out on anything. Unless you consider a generic, sub par fps (Halo) important, and enjoying paying to play games online with ads then you're not missing anything.

User Info: elheber

elheber
4 years ago#40
In the end, I feel Sony authentically cares more for gamers than Microsoft. I feel as though Sony still wants to make a game console while Microsoft just wants to make an entertainment console.

Plus I hate Microsoft's business practices such as the "$99" console and for what they did to Rare (never to be forgiven).
"A closet intellectual, he acts dumb to impress women."
| 3DS: Ulysses | PSN: Riot_Guy |
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. Nintendo fans: Do you have more respect for Sony or Microsoft as a competitor?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived