Holy s*** Italy is selling the Wii U for 229 instead of 299!!!

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. Holy s*** Italy is selling the Wii U for 229 instead of 299!!!

User Info: StarBladeEdge

StarBladeEdge
4 years ago#11
nonexistinghero posted...
You're ignoring the part where it's part of a special membership. Only the white bundle as well, which we all know is selling much worse. People generally don't seem to care much for the low-end bundles. The 360's $300 version wasn't selling very well either.

yeah this , he's intentionally leaving out this part to troll and lure people in. pathetic i would ban you from this website forever if i could , you lousy troll .

see thats all the trolls here do. lies or they bend the truth.

don't listen people !!! watch the sky watch the sky , don't listen to the lies .
Ps4 & WiiU = Next Gen Gaming
Just get both , pathetic trolls !

User Info: KonkeyDonk435

KonkeyDonk435
4 years ago#12
'' dances like justin bieber because people can get a great wii u for little money ''
Before anyone replies to me :
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F1lJFlB-89Q

User Info: HellsingOrg

HellsingOrg
4 years ago#13
StarBladeEdge posted...
nonexistinghero posted...
You're ignoring the part where it's part of a special membership. Only the white bundle as well, which we all know is selling much worse. People generally don't seem to care much for the low-end bundles. The 360's $300 version wasn't selling very well either.

yeah this , he's intentionally leaving out this part to troll and lure people in. pathetic i would ban you from this website forever if i could , you lousy troll .

don't listen people !!! watch the sky watch the sky , don't listen to the lies .

a special membership that costs like 16 bucks.
So its still a great deal.
The bird of Hermes is my name eating my wings to make me tame.

User Info: Rasputin77

Rasputin77
4 years ago#14
StarBladeEdge posted...

$20 to whoever can guess his favorite word. (HINT: He doesn't use it properly)
GameFAQs defintion of 'White Knight': Someone who made you realize you can't handle valid points or honest opinions if they come from certain posters.
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. Holy s*** Italy is selling the Wii U for 229 instead of 299!!!

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived