Can we talk about problems with the Wii U?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. Can we talk about problems with the Wii U?

User Info: Air_Gear_

Air_Gear_
4 years ago#1
It seems that every topic on this board that isn't positive about the Wii U gets bombarded by trolls and fanboys. I just want permission from the posters here to talk about the console's problems and disabilities without the NDF trying to silence me. Am I asking for too much?

User Info: shaunme

shaunme
4 years ago#2
yes you are....they are coming.
i72600k @4.6 // ASUS P8P67 WS Revolution // 8gb ram // 3x MSI GTX 680 sli // 1tb HD//W8pro//NNID shaunme1//PSN poselecta//XBL CursiveA//STEAM shaunmelwell//

User Info: Baha05

Baha05
4 years ago#3
Well yeah as long as you aren't trolling the issues or making minor problems something bigger then they really are.
"I think there will be a price drop at the latest by E3. I'd even bet my account on it." Icecreamdunwich on the Wii U

User Info: Stealthlys

Stealthlys
4 years ago#4
Nope, you mentioned the NDF, topic isn't serious anymore.

User Info: dennis941012

dennis941012
4 years ago#5
NDF and Ponies are coming run for it now
(>")> <(' ')> <("<)
~GameFAQs LoL Board Supreme Leader~> voted by http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/user.php?=89123

User Info: shaunme

shaunme
4 years ago#6
Baha05 posted...
Well yeah as long as you aren't trolling the issues or making minor problems something bigger then they really are.

minor problem= problem, a minor problem to you could be a big one to some one else, not every is a drone.
i72600k @4.6 // ASUS P8P67 WS Revolution // 8gb ram // 3x MSI GTX 680 sli // 1tb HD//W8pro//NNID shaunme1//PSN poselecta//XBL CursiveA//STEAM shaunmelwell//

User Info: monkeyspoon

monkeyspoon
4 years ago#7
It does make me laugh though when the Nintendo fans spread lies like the WiiU is 3x more powerful than a PS3. But when an article confirms the WiiU isn't any more powerful than current gen consoles, the fanboys go nuts.
PSN ID: monkeyspoon, XBL ID: monkeyspoon, Nintendo Network ID: monkeyspoon "I own the Vita and hate it" ShadowfxD2 (but still trolls the vita board)

User Info: Terotrous

Terotrous
4 years ago#8
You can if you can mention the problem without ending your post with "and this is why the Wii U is destined to be a total failure and all the braindead fanboys are totally delusional".

Most people can't post anything without being incredibly confrontational.
http://terosclassicgaming.blogspot.com/ - Watch me beat "GBA Summon Night Swordcraft Story"
http://www.backloggery.com/tero - My backloggery

User Info: Baha05

Baha05
4 years ago#9
shaunme posted...
minor problem= problem, a minor problem to you could be a big one to some one else, not every is a drone.

And yet there does exist things that are actually minor problems. Again you don't go to a fast food place once, have a simple mistake made on your order and turn it into some huge issue.
"I think there will be a price drop at the latest by E3. I'd even bet my account on it." Icecreamdunwich on the Wii U

User Info: SerOnionKnight

SerOnionKnight
4 years ago#10
Let's hear some of the problems and go from there. And while the Wii U may have some the other consoles do as well so it is always good to remember that.
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. Can we talk about problems with the Wii U?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived