The next GameFAQs contest is here! Sign in and enter a Best Year in Gaming bracket for a chance at a $1000 grand prize!

Somebody explain why I should get MH3U please.

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. Somebody explain why I should get MH3U please.

User Info: EternalWolf

EternalWolf
4 years ago#1
Now before this topic gets full of s***y assumptions, I am not trying to troll.

I was thinking about getting Rayman, as in thinking because the demo had good production values especially compared to pretty much every Ubisoft game ever. I hate Ubisoft, I mean I really do. From the name, to the games, to the lack of effort they put in them I just dont like them.

So, MH3U. Why is this a relevant Nintendo franchise(it isnt, but it somehow has been lately or something?). Secondly, comparison games? Is this just a farming game or what? I know little about it. Third, does it run at 60FPS or 120FPS? If it runs at a locked 30FPS(lol), then I assume there is no screen tearing, no pop-in, no load times and pretty much AAA production values correct?

I have other consoles and a gaming PC, so personally it doesnt matter to me whether it takes a month or a year to get something good on the Wii-U. But if the Wii-U has the best version or an exclusive that is good, I am likely going to get it.
As We Go...
http://i42.tinypic.com/2m82zjm.jpg

User Info: Jackal

Jackal
4 years ago#2
Because it's fun co-op/MP. It's challenging. And it's not a FPS about war! \o/
PSN: Jackal-5, XBox: Jackal 55 (No, I don't have a 360)
EVE Online: Jonak

User Info: RobotPirteGhost

RobotPirteGhost
4 years ago#3
IIRC, there's a demo of MH3U coming later this month.

I really can't comment on Monster Hunter as I've never played it. But I'm definitely checking out the demo.
RIP City of Heroes and Paragon Studios - Killed by NCsoft.
Not changing this line until Dimitri, Moosh, and Ricky appear in another LOZ game (7/20/09)
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. Somebody explain why I should get MH3U please.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived