We still have ****ing Smash 4.

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. We still have ****ing Smash 4.

User Info: MooglePeru

MooglePeru
4 years ago#1
And nothing beats that.
My Backloggery: Only fun games allowed!
http://www.backloggery.com/moogleperu

User Info: Virus66

Virus66
4 years ago#2
We still have Rayman Legends also. That isn't going anywhere... except to September...
PSN: JVir NNID: Jayvir
These days, all the kids are playing M rated games while the adults are lining up for Pokemon. Which game is a kid's game now?

User Info: ish0turfac3

ish0turfac3
4 years ago#3
Qft.
GT: ish0turfac3 - Nintendo ID: ish0turfac3
\\//ulcan4life

User Info: teamaquashock

teamaquashock
4 years ago#4
I don't get why they can't just release the Wii U version and then just release it later for other consoles... But then I guess that would be unfair for the ones with other consoles.
Palutena: "I really can't imagine you being in a "melee".
Pit: "That's because I wasn't -_-"

User Info: Reedeemer

Reedeemer
4 years ago#5
teamaquashock posted...
I don't get why they can't just release the Wii U version and then just release it later for other consoles... But then I guess that would be unfair for the ones with other consoles.

yeah but seeing as it was supposed to be an exclusive this whole time, I could care less about the other consoles. Come september I might bother to rent it, but pre-order cancelled :|
WiiU: rZetro
PSN: Zetro-X ::: 3DS: 1118-0389-0873

User Info: Virus66

Virus66
4 years ago#6
Reedeemer posted...
teamaquashock posted...

yeah but seeing as it was supposed to be an exclusive this whole time, I could care less about the other consoles. Come september I might bother to rent it, but pre-order cancelled :|

It just comes out right around a lot of other major AAA releases like GTA V. It's going to be hard for a lot of people to remember it.
PSN: JVir NNID: Jayvir
These days, all the kids are playing M rated games while the adults are lining up for Pokemon. Which game is a kid's game now?
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. We still have ****ing Smash 4.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived