Can we stop posting about Rayman?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. Can we stop posting about Rayman?

User Info: donnbobhardy

donnbobhardy
4 years ago#1
This is getting out of hand. At time of writing 7 out of 10 of the first topics are about Rayman, and it's probably worse than that, because I have blocked a lot of trolls. It's become multiplat and been delayed, but WiiU will still have the superior version. Can't we just leave it at that?
---
3DS FC: 4296-3311-3613 PM if you add me

User Info: googler

googler
4 years ago#2
You're right. Whenever anything bad happens to Nintendo, typical protocol is to bury head in sand and then sit in denial and ignore any nay-sayers till the situation is forgetten

User Info: SlimeSwayze

SlimeSwayze
4 years ago#3
But what else is there to talk about?
Currently Playing: Too many to report.

User Info: Terotrous

Terotrous
4 years ago#4
Yeah, that's just it. Rayman was the only news in town right now. In September, it will be old news that no one cares about.
http://terosclassicgaming.blogspot.com/ - Watch me beat "GBA Summon Night Swordcraft Story"
http://www.backloggery.com/tero - My backloggery

User Info: R0ckafella

R0ckafella
4 years ago#5
Considering the wii u has already shown to drop framerate on the same games on the other consoles, I don't see how you are calling it the superior version.

SlimeSwayze
4 years ago#6
R0ckafella posted...
Considering the wii u has already shown to drop framerate on the same games on the other consoles, I don't see how you are calling it the superior version.

The gamepad elements will be exclusive to the Wii U version, which is why it will likely be considered the definitive version.

User Info: R0ckafella

R0ckafella
4 years ago#7
I dunno, I rather have smooth performance than a gimmicky gamepad.

User Info: -Damien-

-Damien-
4 years ago#8
Rayman is no longer Wii U exclusive ....lol wii u lost again

SlimeSwayze
4 years ago#9
R0ckafella posted...
I dunno, I rather have smooth performance than a gimmicky gamepad.

Sure, but there's no evidence to indicate that Rayman will have those issues, so let's just wait and see.

User Info: Newbie00

Newbie00
4 years ago#10
-Damien- posted...
Rayman is no longer Wii U exclusive ....lol wii u lost again

Sony bleeding to death.

wooooooooooo!
Sokar, Eliot... lay off Tony. I can vouch for him. He's a top lad and a massive PS3 supporter. He's not an enemy here. - SomnusNemoris on the Sony Defense Force
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. Can we stop posting about Rayman?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived