Can we stop posting about Rayman?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. Can we stop posting about Rayman?

User Info: Rasputin77

Rasputin77
4 years ago#11
...because I have blocked a lot of trolls.

Imagine that. Someone who's only comfortable when the world around them is run through a filter, is now getting fussy because there are more Rayman topics than they think there should be.

XD

Block me too, while you're at it - certain people just do not deserve to receive the wisdom I impart. ;)
GameFAQs defintion of 'White Knight': Someone who made you realize you can't handle valid points or honest opinions if they come from certain posters.

User Info: denizengear

denizengear
4 years ago#12
Newbie00 posted...
-Damien- posted...
Rayman is no longer Wii U exclusive ....lol wii u lost again

Sony bleeding to death.

wooooooooooo!

yet sony is still able to take exclusives from nintendo to sell on their console. even if it means delaying the game half a year.

User Info: belgurdo

belgurdo
4 years ago#13
It's not like we've got any other games to talk about...
"Not fond of Denny's. Years ago one of my hash browns crawled up my arm."-The Great Magus

User Info: phaces

phaces
4 years ago#14
Meanwhile on the PS360 boards, no one really cares about this game being ported. Hopefully Nintendo will announce a date for pikman 3 so wii u owners aren't getting hyped over table scraps.

User Info: MrBanballow

MrBanballow
4 years ago#15
SlimeSwayze posted...
The gamepad elements will be exclusive to the Wii U version, which is why it will likely be considered the definitive version.

I wouldn't be surprised to see Vita control options for the PS3 version.
Not changing this sig until Another Code R (Wii) is announced for the US.
Started: October 5, 2008
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. Can we stop posting about Rayman?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived