Oh no, other people can play a game that we are getting on another console!

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. Oh no, other people can play a game that we are getting on another console!

User Info: -Unknown

-Unknown
4 years ago#1
F***ing children.

I'm embarrassed to be a Nintendo fan.
http://i3.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/newsfeed/000/420/404/bc7.gif

User Info: Terotrous

Terotrous
4 years ago#2
The issue is them delaying the game for 7 months, because we certainly couldn't allow Wii U fans to play the game first even though we touted it as a Wii U exclusive all through development.
http://terosclassicgaming.blogspot.com/ - Watch me beat "GBA Summon Night Swordcraft Story"
http://www.backloggery.com/tero - My backloggery

User Info: RedOrion

RedOrion
4 years ago#3
It's not that it isn't exclusive, it's that the game was ready to be sold in a couple of weeks; and now we have to wait until September--what a bunch of bs.

User Info: AhnoldDood

AhnoldDood
4 years ago#4
Oh, look, a kid who doesn't actually read the complaints.

Hey, twit, no one's whining about the EXCLUSIVITY, they're complaing about the DELAY.

User Info: Virus66

Virus66
4 years ago#5
I love how people are saying "Look at everyone getting butthurt about the other consoles getting it" when everyone is just pissed about the pointless delay.
PSN: JVir NNID: Jayvir
These days, all the kids are playing M rated games while the adults are lining up for Pokemon. Which game is a kid's game now?

User Info: Bahamut_10th

Bahamut_10th
4 years ago#6
Not to mention the game will probably bomb if it gets released when far bigger releases are coming...

User Info: MrBanballow

MrBanballow
4 years ago#7
Terotrous posted...
The issue is them delaying the game for 7 months, because we certainly couldn't allow Wii U fans to play the game first even though we touted it as a Wii U exclusive all through development.

What they said. The reason (most) people are upset is that a game that was supposed to be out in a couple of weeks, has suddenly been delayed to coincide with the PS3 / 360 releases.
Not changing this sig until Another Code R (Wii) is announced for the US.
Started: October 5, 2008

User Info: ashcrv

ashcrv
4 years ago#8
RedOrion posted...
It's not that it isn't exclusive, it's that the game was ready to be sold in a couple of weeks; and now we have to wait until September--what a bunch of bs.

This. I was so psyched! I wouldn't have cared if they wanted to put it on the PS3 and everything else if it wasn't delayed. Now I'm not getting it at all because Ubisoft are *****.
MY HAIR IS ON FIRE!

User Info: R0ckafella

R0ckafella
4 years ago#9
The game is going to bomb anyway when it's wii u competing against consoles that will run the game better.

User Info: AhnoldDood

AhnoldDood
4 years ago#10
R0ckafella posted...
The game is going to bomb anyway when it's wii u competing against consoles that will run the game better.

Hey, twit, how the game runs is dependant on the DEVELOPER.
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. Oh no, other people can play a game that we are getting on another console!

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived