Anyone remember that guy saying there would be interesting news on the U today?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. Anyone remember that guy saying there would be interesting news on the U today?

User Info: HeaderHog

HeaderHog
4 years ago#1
Well, he was right.
Although it wasn't just interesting.
It was a complete f****** bombshell.
Bacon.
This sig is instantly awesome.

User Info: Virus66

Virus66
4 years ago#2
HeaderHog posted...
Well, he was right.
Although it wasn't just interesting.
It was a complete f****** bombshell.

Rich is a d***. Rayman Legends losing its exclusivity and delayed 7 months is not "very interesting".
PSN: JVir NNID: Jayvir
These days, all the kids are playing M rated games while the adults are lining up for Pokemon. Which game is a kid's game now?

User Info: abbyhitter

abbyhitter
4 years ago#3
Was Rayman Legends the "interesting news" that was supposed to be revealed today?
abbyhaxxor<3
I always rush here to tell GameFAQs my problems!

User Info: HeaderHog

HeaderHog
4 years ago#4
abbyhitter posted...
Was Rayman Legends the "interesting news" that was supposed to be revealed today?

I'm assuming so.
And after I realized that, I feel like punching that guy who posted that on Twitter right in the jaw.
Bacon.
This sig is instantly awesome.

User Info: Baha05

Baha05
4 years ago#5
abbyhitter posted...

I hope it is
"I think there will be a price drop at the latest by E3. I'd even bet my account on it." Icecreamdunwich on the Wii U

User Info: Helmsly2008

Helmsly2008
4 years ago#6
abbyhitter posted...

yes

User Info: Beatperson14

Beatperson14
4 years ago#7
I'll admit that he was a little unfair. Might as well have announced it when you found out about it. Sitting there saying BIG NEWS FOR U GAMES is begging for people to make assumptions. Even I thought it was a game at first.
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. Anyone remember that guy saying there would be interesting news on the U today?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived