3rd party support is important, the best Wii U game is 3rd party

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. 3rd party support is important, the best Wii U game is 3rd party

User Info: ADHDguitar

ADHDguitar
4 years ago#1
From where I'm sitting Mighty Switch Force HD is currently the best Wii U game available.

ZombiU is okay, Nintendo Land is decent, but a party game, and Mario, while a great game, is something we've all seen before.

Nintendo's not the only one who makes good games.

So we should be mad/disappointed at lolEA and lolActivision not liking the Wii U.
Still waiting for Diddy Kong Racing 2

User Info: MarioMan847

MarioMan847
4 years ago#2
Nah, forget that. NSMBU is da best.
Video games are awesome.

User Info: ADHDguitar

ADHDguitar
4 years ago#3
MarioMan847 posted...
Nah, forget that. NSMBU is da best.

Not really, especially when you factor in price.

Look, I'm on Iwata's balls as much as anyone, but that doesn't mean I have to limit my taste in games.
Still waiting for Diddy Kong Racing 2

User Info: TheRealistKilla

TheRealistKilla
4 years ago#4
Mario U was fun but rehashed. idk whats left mario these days except more of the same. mario kart 8 mario party 9 etc etc
I have never seen a kid so explosive in my life. Mike Mayock on Percy Lord have Mercy Harvin

User Info: maddgamz

maddgamz
4 years ago#5
Where the hell did Aliens go? I was actually going to buy this on the wii u because the radar would have been awesome on the pad.

TheRealistKilla
4 years ago#6
maddgamz posted...
Where the hell did Aliens go? I was actually going to buy this on the wii u because the radar would have been awesome on the pad.

it got delayed. i think 1 month after ps3/360 it wil be out
I have never seen a kid so explosive in my life. Mike Mayock on Percy Lord have Mercy Harvin

TheRealistKilla
4 years ago#7
im.gonna get aliens and MH3 in march that will hold me to pikmin in may then yoshi in fall
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. 3rd party support is important, the best Wii U game is 3rd party

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived