I hope around November Nintendo slashes the price and changes the game bundle

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. I hope around November Nintendo slashes the price and changes the game bundle

User Info: Xeeh_Bitz

Xeeh_Bitz
4 years ago#1
I'm looking forward to $250 for the console and it includes New Super Mario and the new Enchanced Zelda, 32GB console also.

I hope that happens, seems likely it will
To be fair, the bible has more plot holes than ME3. I wouldn't be listening either - Pies12

User Info: NeojianX

NeojianX
4 years ago#2
It not about the money, it's the lack of games and respect for NA Gamers. I hope those JP Gamers are going to be good enough for the success of the WiiU. They sell knock-offs at the corner market there also, don't they? That's something they could never get away with here. Unless they hook up with some Asian or Hispanic dude to get a modded system.

This is when you reveal that you modded your own. .... and that you are Clearly Canadian. Ha hahaha ha! : )
James Bond 007 in Never Say Never Heineken AND You Only Live Miller High Life .... Twice. : )

User Info: JenniferTate

JenniferTate
4 years ago#3
Whoa, random Xeeh spotting.
I'm takin' no direction and I walk-a real slow
For the words of oppression are go, go, go
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. I hope around November Nintendo slashes the price and changes the game bundle

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived