So, what's Nintendo's response on this whole Ubisoft situation?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. So, what's Nintendo's response on this whole Ubisoft situation?

User Info: Soccer_is_Best

Soccer_is_Best
4 years ago#1
The two must have had some kind of deal or something, in regards to the exclusivity. I know this was suppose to be a limited exclusive and if they didn't delay the Wii U version and just released the ports in September, I would see no problem with this annoncement. It would be exlusive for enough time and then the PS360 fans could get it eventually. Shouldn't Nintendo have bad some say I this? We're they even aware if this announcement before hand? Think their mad? I hope that Microsoft rumor isn't true.
Nintendo's E3 2012 presentation was just weird and awkward. 95% of the games at launch look promising though.

User Info: Soccer_is_Best

Soccer_is_Best
4 years ago#2
Bump. I really want to know what Ninty might have to say about this.
Nintendo's E3 2012 presentation was just weird and awkward. 95% of the games at launch look promising though.

User Info: Virus66

Virus66
4 years ago#3
Nintendo is usually pretty quiet regarding these matters. I wouldn't expect a response from them
PSN: JVir NNID: Jayvir
These days, all the kids are playing M rated games while the adults are lining up for Pokemon. Which game is a kid's game now?

User Info: b1gt0ne

b1gt0ne
4 years ago#4
Official Response from Nintendo just hours ago:

http://cdn.ripten.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/06/reggie.jpg
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. So, what's Nintendo's response on this whole Ubisoft situation?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived