Ign plays Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate.

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. Ign plays Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate.

User Info: fhsfootball74

fhsfootball74
4 years ago#1
Ign has the game in its offices right now. Richard George is playing Monster Hunter for the first time. Gives a nice look at the early part of the game. http://www.ign.com/articles/2013/02/09/a-rookies-journey-in-monster-hunter-3-ultimate
PSN- fhsfootball74 Nintendo Network- returnoftheryan
In SMOD we trust.

User Info: r8mli

r8mli
4 years ago#2
That was rather painful to watch, especially while he was walking around with the LS instead of putting it away and running.
Look inside the box, live outside of it.

fhsfootball74
4 years ago#3
Haha yeah I mean its his first time give him a break :p
In SMOD we trust.

User Info: DarkAdonis123

DarkAdonis123
4 years ago#4
Finally a thread with something other than crying over Rayman.
If Platinum was HAND drawn, she'd be on paper, fool. This is a video game. They just made her on screen, no "drawing" involved -Delano7 on BlazBlue

fhsfootball74
4 years ago#5
DarkAdonis123 posted...
Finally a thread with something other than crying over Rayman.

Yeah figured I'd post about a game that actually will be out in the next two months!.
In SMOD we trust.
(message deleted)

r8mli
4 years ago#7
Demo drops on the 21st, gonna try it on both since I am getting both.

User Info: ZvolTx

ZvolTx
4 years ago#8
You'd think people would actually maybe.. Read the manual before playing? I thought watching the CapcomUnity videos was bad, but wow, watching that just hurts. He's talking about how slow the LS is - imagine if he had been using GS, Lance, or Hammer.
If you believe in Jesus Christ, have accepted Him as your Lord and Savior, and are 100% proud of it, put this in your sig.
http://i50.tinypic.com/344dpwn.jpg

r8mli
4 years ago#9
I wouldn't classify Lance and Hammer as slow.....the term methodical is a better word since you can chain combos really fast but eat it just as fast if you aren't careful.

User Info: ZvolTx

ZvolTx
4 years ago#10
True, but given he had a hard time hitting anything with LS, using lance or hammer would have had him swinging at air the entire time.

OH GOSH. What if he had been trying a default BG using Normal S Lv1... We'd have been watching a 12 minute male Jaggi solo.
If you believe in Jesus Christ, have accepted Him as your Lord and Savior, and are 100% proud of it, put this in your sig.
http://i50.tinypic.com/344dpwn.jpg
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. Ign plays Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived