Console purchases:Mario Kart Wii bundle, the Gamecube Mario Kart bundle, so...

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. Console purchases:Mario Kart Wii bundle, the Gamecube Mario Kart bundle, so...

User Info: Sharky8

Sharky8
4 years ago#1
I will buy the Wii U when it is bundled with the new Mario Kart Wii U game. That might mean I don't get a Wii U until 2 or 3 years in, but that's ok.

I didn't own a Wii until it was bundled with Mario Kart. I did own a Gamecube at launch, but I bought a second Gamecube for another living area when Double Dash was bundled with the platinum Gamecube with 2 controllers for $100.

In 2015 there will probably be a $200-$250 Wii U console bundle with Mario Kart Wii U. It'll be awesome. That's when I will be ready to move on from my Wii.

User Info: hellbringher

hellbringher
4 years ago#2
Reassurance topic
News - EA does not like the Wii U. Fanboy - good they are horrible anyway.

User Info: Paulf001

Paulf001
4 years ago#3
Somehow Mario Kart doesn't get me excited.

User Info: iKhanic

iKhanic
4 years ago#4
Double Dash is the worst $50 investment I ever made in my life (I very rarely buy games at full price). IMO one of the worst Nintendo-created Mario games ever.
Not changing this sig until we get a new main series Tales game released on a Nintendo console in the US

User Info: Sharky8

Sharky8
4 years ago#5
iKhanic posted...
Double Dash is the worst $50 investment I ever made in my life (I very rarely buy games at full price). IMO one of the worst Nintendo-created Mario games ever.

Before Mario Kart Wii, that was the greatest game for the Gamcube. I had two copies: A launch copy that had a bonus disc, and the second copy that game bundled.

Today, Double Dash is not nearly as fun compared to Mario Kart Wii.

User Info: geneticsftw

geneticsftw
4 years ago#6
hellbringher posted...
Reassurance topic

Agreed, general.
Sweet

User Info: DarthFloaty

DarthFloaty
4 years ago#7
Sounds like a plan to me TC! You know what you're looking for and are willing to wait for it; I approve. :)
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. Console purchases:Mario Kart Wii bundle, the Gamecube Mario Kart bundle, so...

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived