Looking for some good Wii U games coming in the next 3 months

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. Looking for some good Wii U games coming in the next 3 months

User Info: Iced_Shado

Iced_Shado
4 years ago#1
Preferably exclusives, since I usually buy multiplats on the PC. I alread have

- NSMB U
- Zombii U
- Assassin creed 3

Any suggestions? I was gonna pick up rayman this month but... yeah.

User Info: PSOLavis

PSOLavis
4 years ago#2
Click wii u tab. Look at upcoming games. Pick ones that seem interesting. Done.

Iced_Shado
4 years ago#3
I thought the gamefaqs list wasn't up to date? I looked at it and all I see are a bunch of ports and some Lego game for kids.

PSOLavis
4 years ago#4
Iced_Shado posted...
I thought the gamefaqs list wasn't up to date? I looked at it and all I see are a bunch of ports and some Lego game for kids.

**** nice troll topic. I am an awe, I did not expect this to be a troll topic. Although what you say is the truth, the whole point of this topic is just to go "neener neener wii u sucks lulz no gaemz"

Iced_Shado
4 years ago#5
PSOLavis posted...
Iced_Shado posted...

**** nice troll topic. I am an awe, I did not expect this to be a troll topic. Although what you say is the truth, the whole point of this topic is just to go "neener neener wii u sucks lulz no gaemz"

What? Calm down young man. Sorry if I offended you.

It's not that I hate ports, but if I had to choose a console version of a game vs. a PC version I'd definitely go with PC. But with Wii U, the console version might be better because of the gamepad.

Could you tell me how Injustice: Gods Among Us and Spiderman make use of the gamepad? Those games look pretty cool and I love comic book stuff ;)

PSOLavis
4 years ago#6
Iced_Shado posted...
PSOLavis posted...
Iced_Shado posted...

What? Calm down young man. Sorry if I offended you.

It's not that I hate ports, but if I had to choose a console version of a game vs. a PC version I'd definitely go with PC. But with Wii U, the console version might be better because of the gamepad.

Could you tell me how Injustice: Gods Among Us and Spiderman make use of the gamepad? Those games look pretty cool and I love comic book stuff ;)

Calm down? To calm down one must be angry, high strung, worked up, etc. If I am any of those I do not know how you would know such a thing...unless you are spying on..me...Nothing in my post even implied such a thing, in fact I sometimes like to troll a bit here myself since people take gaming too seriously. Also only liberals get offended mate, talk about high strung amirite. Also the ports on the wii u are goign to suck, go pc or wait for 8th gen gaming at least.

User Info: Xx5ILLYR4BBITxX

Xx5ILLYR4BBITxX
4 years ago#7
PSOLavis posted...
Iced_Shado posted...

Are you two 5 years old or something?
My 5 Favortive Games of all time are 1) Sonic Adventure 2 Battle. 2) Phantasy Star Online EP 1&2. 3) Star Ocean Till The End Of Time. 4) MGS 2 PS2. 5) FF 9

PSOLavis
4 years ago#8
Xx5ILLYR4BBITxX posted...
PSOLavis posted...
Iced_Shado posted...

Are you two 5 years old or something?

Are you some 13 year old who is too embarassed to call someone 13 knowing that you are in fact 13, so you call someone 5?

User Info: shaunme

shaunme
4 years ago#9
PSOLavis posted...
Iced_Shado posted...

you went into a shado topic and didn't think it was a troll topic= mind blown.
i72600k @4.6 // ASUS P8P67 WS Revolution // 8gb ram // 3x MSI GTX 680 sli // 1tb HD//W8pro//NNID shaunme1//PSN poselecta//XBL CursiveA//STEAM shaunmelwell//

User Info: SlimeSwayze

SlimeSwayze
4 years ago#10
shaunme posted...
PSOLavis posted...
Iced_Shado posted...

you went into a shado topic and didn't think it was a troll topic= mind blown.

Seems pretty clear that both these guys are clowns. Anyway, MH3 and the lego city game are the only remotely interesting wii u games coming out for a while.
Currently Playing: Too many to report.
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. Looking for some good Wii U games coming in the next 3 months

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived