How do you plan to fight Ubisoft for betraying us?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. How do you plan to fight Ubisoft for betraying us?

User Info: SonOfSolid

SonOfSolid
4 years ago#1
Before being silenced by the trolls, BroadwayGPU was planning "Opuraishun Iwata Rising: Revengeance". But since He has been silenced, we might never know what He was planning. Long live our King.

User Info: MotiJr

MotiJr
4 years ago#2
I plan on letting the sales of Rayman Legends speak for themselves.
Fanboys are a cancer to gaming but Sony fanboys are a particularly aggressive and repulsive form.

User Info: iKhanic

iKhanic
4 years ago#3
I signed this

http://www.change.org/petitions/ubisoft-entertainment-s-a-keep-to-the-original-rayman-legends-release-date-for-the-wii-u?utm_campaign=action_box&utm_medium=twitter&utm_source=share_petition
Not changing this sig until we get a new main series Tales game released on a Nintendo console in the US

User Info: Chocobo115

Chocobo115
4 years ago#4
fight? I welcome the move with open arms. Rayman Legends on PS3 :D

User Info: GloryChaos

GloryChaos
4 years ago#5
I plan on rising to power so that I may deliver you to your beloved BroadwayGPU.
Brawl FC - 1332 8069 6690
"Gravity Rush is 1458 Mb the 58 Mb should more then cover the missions/dialog/character models" - Demondog666

User Info: Dark_Link92

Dark_Link92
4 years ago#6
I plan to yell and complain loudly, occasionally posting the link to the petition around.
Pokemon Black- FC: 0003 3185 8262
Monster Hunter Tri, ID:71YAXZ -EU Server!

User Info: KAMMYqueen

KAMMYqueen
4 years ago#7
i plan to not buy rayman lengends new
KAMMY KOOPA and baby kammy koopa for Super Smash Bros
U

User Info: ChipChipperson

ChipChipperson
4 years ago#8
I've been fighting Ubisoft all along. The only series they have anymore is Assassins Creed and I buy those when they hit $20.
As long as you're in my house, you'll do what I do, and believe what I believe. So butter your bacon... and bacon up that sausage, boy.

User Info: HELZERO

HELZERO
4 years ago#9
Im gonna buy a copy on ps3 and 360

User Info: Super_Chelsea

Super_Chelsea
4 years ago#10
I was never going to buy it in the first place but now I'll buy it on PS3. =^_^=
Now Playing: Pushmo
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. How do you plan to fight Ubisoft for betraying us?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived